The Best Way to Take Control of Your Future.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The best way to predict and take control of your future is to create it. If you want to predict and on control of your future, then you need to start right now.

Start by creating what you want and what you don't want in your life. Then work on creating relationships with people who will help you achieve those things and avoid those things that will hold you back from achieving them.

This is how we'll get there:

First, understand that everything that happens in life is the result of choices that we make or don't make. If we had never made any choices, then none of us would exist! So we can't blame anything on luck or fate; it's all our fault and we've got full control over it all - good or bad! For example, if I had never been born at all, then my parents wouldn't have met each other and had me instead of someone else - and my parents wouldn't have had me if they hadn't met each other first.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I always said that all that happens in life is in our hand. The way you prepare your life this is how it will turn out you prepared it good and you see goodness, you turn it the other way which is not good to turn that way. So I totally agree that we have got our life in our hands and the good thing is that nature has given us choices you only need to choose which type of life that you want.

This is applicable to a financial life if you want to be rich or comfortable actually it is right in your hands and if we want it the wrong way which is poverty it is also in your hands so you see our lives is in our hands we have all the control so whichever way we press it it turns out that way this is why it is always good to be in control of our lives.

Heartstrings

Very well then,I get your points but we all reason in different ways afterall. Yes we can plan and take control of out future,but then there is something called destiny which I Believe in, well,I believe in both faith and luck, we may plan everything on our own,a perfect plan which some other people can attest to buy then faith and future happens. No matter how much you plan you can never go beyond or against destiny, that's just the bitter truth.

The issue of taking couples for example is not always it,or have you not seen where a man or a woman seem to choose the perfect person as a life partner? Thinking and so sure that's the best person? The person was in total control of it, making sure to choose a right person but life happens and destiny happens,when the both doesn't have a child together no matter how they tried their best or when life happens and they got to divorce, people can pretend no matter how vigilant you think you are.