The bitcoin hodlers remain strong despite the dip

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Despite a $20K drop from last month's high, Bitcoin long-term holders remain bullish.

Despite a significant price decline, long-term holders have marginally reduced their bitcoin positions in recent weeks, according to data from analytics firm Glassnode. Long-term holders are defined by Glassnode as wallet addresses that have held bitcoin for more than 155 days, a timescale after which holders are statistically less likely to spend their bitcoins.

Since January, long-term holders have added 1.8 million bitcoin to their accounts, while short-term supply has decreased by 1.4 million bitcoin.

The attributes of the hodlers towards investment remains unshakeable despite the bullish movement. The interesting thing is that the hodlers gains on the long run, most especially with the bitcoin

Suba

Staff member
Although currently Bitcoin price is still in the red and is down 0.79% in 24 hours and has fallen more than 38% compared to ATH in November last year. According to experts this is caused by the Pullback, but as a long term investment it is still very profitable, I think the Bitcoin price will rise more than $4k from the current price ($42k), because by the end of February it is estimated that the company's accounting reports and tax reports have been completed. so it will affect the price of commodities such as stocks and crypto. The price correction will continue but it looks like it's only a small correction. According to my prediction, Bitcoin price will bounce back above $50 for the next six months.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Although currently Bitcoin price is still in the red and is down 0.79% in 24 hours and has fallen more than 38% compared to ATH in November last year. According to experts this is caused by the Pullback, but as a long term investment it is still very profitable, I think the Bitcoin price will rise more than $4k from the current price ($42k), because by the end of February it is estimated that the company's accounting reports and tax reports have been completed. so it will affect the price of commodities such as stocks and crypto. The price correction will continue but it looks like it's only a small correction. According to my prediction, Bitcoin price will bounce back above $50 for the next six months.
Bitcoin is been addressed by some investors as the king coin. I will support that narrative because truly Bitcoin is really the king coin because it is the pioneer coin and it paved the way for the altcoins . The architecture of the bitcoin was what the altcoins Followed . The only thing is that the altcoins versions are improved versions. The shortcoming of the bitcoin were addressed and that's the focal point of the of the improved technology. The most surprising thing is that some part of the reasons for creating the improved versions were forfeited because the market capitalization of bitcoin keeps surpassing the altcoins with a very wide margin. This is evident with the close rival, Ethereum. This cryptocurrency comes with lots of promises and the founders added lots of innovations on the ethereum blockchain. The trajectory of bitcoin revealed that bitcoin will definitely surge in the future irrespective of the current dip. The hodlers would hold the bitcoin for a very long time regardless the level of fluctuations. This is because they knew that bitcoin would surge in the future because it has the ability to survive all hurdles. It as driven on difficult terrain severally and it survived it.

Austinaldo

Bitcoin has times and times again proven to be a strong asset with viable future. I have never seen a person who invested in bitcoin since its inception and held throughout the dip and lost money. I don't particularly advise buying it but if you're someone who understands the dynamics of money and its evolution, you will definitely buy bitcoin. I have held my bitcoin for years and I do not intend to sell them any time soon. The currency is still relatively a new asset class so the volatility is very understandable. Over the years we've seen governments double down on their laws to accommodate BTC. This is to show that BTC is very revolutionary and no government is capable of bringing it down. Recently many governments are talking about regulating the asset or currency, and I think that's a good idea because it will definitely encourage retail involvement. Banks are becoming more friendly to btc. Most banks now offer loans using BTC as collateral. Some even now have options to buy BTC using credit cards. I think these are signs that bitcoin will continue to grow even in the coming years and decades. As a bitcoin enthusiast there's no better time to accumulate BTC than now.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin has times and times again proven to be a strong asset with viable future. I have never seen a person who invested in bitcoin since its inception and held throughout the dip and lost money. I don't particularly advise buying it but if you're someone who understands the dynamics of money and its evolution, you will definitely buy bitcoin. I have held my bitcoin for years and I do not intend to sell them any time soon. The currency is still relatively a new asset class so the volatility is very understandable. Over the years we've seen governments double down on their laws to accommodate BTC. This is to show that BTC is very revolutionary and no government is capable of bringing it down. Recently many governments are talking about regulating the asset or currency, and I think that's a good idea because it will definitely encourage retail involvement. Banks are becoming more friendly to btc. Most banks now offer loans using BTC as collateral. Some even now have options to buy BTC using credit cards. I think these are signs that bitcoin will continue to grow even in the coming years and decades. As a bitcoin enthusiast there's no better time to accumulate BTC than now.
The bitcoin is the kingcoin . Forget about the archaic blockchain technology it use. Despite this, it still portrayed itself as the best cryptocurrency in the crypto ecosystem. The blockchain technology have been used as a yardstick to measure the performance of the cryptocurrency. We should also take note that the bitcoin blockchain doesn't meet up with the current blockchain technology. It doesn't absorb the recent technology in the cryptocurrency space. The nfts and the metaverse which are the recent development in the cryptocurrency ecosystem is not supported by the bitcoin blockchain. The ethereum blockchain, Polygon blockchain etc are the blockchain which accommodate the recent developments. Despite the old design of the bitcoin blockchain, it still surges on the long-term and its market capitalization surpasses that of the sophisticated blockchains. The critics believed that the bitcoin will collapse upon itself, when they saw that the chances of the bitcoin collapsing is becoming slimmer, they had no choice than to join the progressives. This is why you see the government, banks and other financial institutions using the bitcoin. The major critics are the banks and they ha s started integrating the cryptocurrency services on their platforms. This showed that bitcoin as come to stay .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such string hold, is necessary for profit to come through, those who has that disciplined mindset to holdl until the coin correlate and move up, always end up making huge profit off Bitcoin. Only the panic sellers incur losses investing in cryptocurrencies, because they don't have such endurance spirit to holdl and waiting for the coin to spearhead to the top. Crypto is meant for the disciplined individual and not those who aren't disciplined. That's why it is advised to invest money you can afford to lose and not investing what you can't afford to lose. I invest into Bitcoin and any other crypto when I have extra funds to risk, at the moment, I still have some Bitcoin left in my wallet that I've kept for some time now, I want it to be around my wallet until Bitcoin increases and crossing it's previous benchmark price. I know it will take time, I don't care much about it, because I invested the funds I can afford to lose, even if it takes years to reach that height, it doesn't bother me, provided it will get to such height in the future, without being at floating loss, which is very much disheartening.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Such string hold, is necessary for profit to come through, those who has that disciplined mindset to holdl until the coin correlate and move up, always end up making huge profit off Bitcoin. Only the panic sellers incur losses investing in cryptocurrencies, because they don't have such endurance spirit to holdl and waiting for the coin to spearhead to the top. Crypto is meant for the disciplined individual and not those who aren't disciplined. That's why it is advised to invest money you can afford to lose and not investing what you can't afford to lose. I invest into Bitcoin and any other crypto when I have extra funds to risk, at the moment, I still have some Bitcoin left in my wallet that I've kept for some time now, I want it to be around my wallet until Bitcoin increases and crossing it's previous benchmark price. I know it will take time, I don't care much about it, because I invested the funds I can afford to lose, even if it takes years to reach that height, it doesn't bother me, provided it will get to such height in the future, without being at floating loss, which is very much disheartening.
It very pertinent to note that the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in terms of the market capitalization. This portrayed that is the most popular and apparently, the most used cryptocurrency in the history of the crypto market. The use of this king coin increased everyday because of its wide scale acceptance by the individual and institutional whales. The bellwether of cryptocurrency gives the investors lots of confidence and this has actually made it the most popular of all the digital currencies. But in terms of the blockchain, it may be a little backwards from the recently launched blockchains. By recently launched blockchain, I meant that the blockchains that are created after it. The ethereum has the best blockchain in crypto history.

I don't really want to deviate from the topic of discussion
I know very well that the bitcoin hodlers are the ones making most of the profits, simply because they are huge risk takers. They will continue to hold the bitcoin irrespective of the downswing or the depreciation of the cryptocurrencies. The fluctuations seen with bitcoin is very pronounced but the trajectory indicated that it surges on the long-term basis. This is exactly the source of the confidence that the hodlers had in bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It very pertinent to note that the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in terms of the market capitalization. This portrayed that is the most popular and apparently, the most used cryptocurrency in the history of the crypto market. The use of this king coin increased everyday because of its wide scale acceptance by the individual and institutional whales. The bellwether of cryptocurrency gives the investors lots of confidence and this has actually made it the most popular of all the digital currencies. But in terms of the blockchain, it may be a little backwards from the recently launched blockchains. By recently launched blockchain, I meant that the blockchains that are created after it. The ethereum has the best blockchain in crypto history.

I don't really want to deviate from the topic of discussion
I know very well that the bitcoin hodlers are the ones making most of the profits, simply because they are huge risk takers. They will continue to hold the bitcoin irrespective of the downswing or the depreciation of the cryptocurrencies. The fluctuations seen with bitcoin is very pronounced but the trajectory indicated that it surges on the long-term basis. This is exactly the source of the confidence that the hodlers had in bitcoin.
Check what microstrategy are making around Bitcoin, you'll just be thrilled, that some institutional investors are the ones keeping the coin growing and not dropping down too easily like the smaller and less valued coins. Microstrategy bought another Bitcoin in the region of 190.1$ million, you can check it out if you care, in total it has brought their total Bitcoin holdings to $6+ billion, more than double of what Tesla company have. The company is the number one Bitcoin whales, as far as institutional investors is concerned. And they aren't even looking though to sell their Bitcoin off, they're just holding the coins till time indefinite. The CEO of the company which is 'Michael J. Saylor once said, microstrategy company isn't buying Bitcoin to sell off when the coin grows very high, he went further to say that, Bitcoin which the company have so far is for the future of the company. It is their reserve asset in case of emergencies which happens to pull the company down, they can put their hands into their reserve funds to save the company from falling. He said that, even if it doesn't happen in his time as CEO of the company that the new generation of the company executives can use the reserve funds to run the company.