Cold wallet The brave browser integrate ethereum wallet into it latest update version.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The native wallet for ethereum have been integrated into the latest update version 1.32 to the brave browser . The built-in wallet would overcome all the hurdles in browser extensions and it would compete favorably with web3 wallet, trust wallet, and wallet connect.

The built-in wallet was introduced to overcome the security and performance issues encountered in browser extensions.

This update offers it users the privilege to swap ethereum based tokens and also provide market data by coinGecko APIs.

The native brave Wallet is available only for the desktop users . The mobile users cannot have access to the latest update now, but the press cited that the mobile version would be launched soon.

Nite

Valued Contributor
For people who are interested in cryptocurrency, it makes sense to add more features to their browser. A good portion of Brave browser users will enjoy this new wallet.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
For people who are interested in cryptocurrency, it makes sense to add more features to their browser. A good portion of Brave browser users will enjoy this new wallet.
It's a good development and you could carry out ethereum based transaction with the browser. It follows the dimension of cryptotab browser which you could use to mine bitcoin. The good thing is that, the cryptocurrency community is growing exponentially.

Victorial

It is undoubtedly a good development. This brave browser is doing good. I think it will be more preferable to crypto tab browsers in the long run. I have never tried brave browser but I have used the crypto tab browser for some weeks and I made some withdrawals before I later abandoned it. The issue of the Brave browser allowing the ethereum wallet will be the transaction fee. Ethereum has a high gas fee and this will be a stumbling block to some extent unless they find a way to reduce the transaction fees. If it is higher than using Trust wallet, it will not make much sense

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I did notice that Brave has now inbuilt wallet. But I would like to know if Brave has changed its minimum BAT required for withdrawal? I also would like to know will it affect out wallet if we clear the cache and cookies. I hear that inbuilt wallets can reset to zero of cookies and cache are cleared. Is that true?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This will give people more chance to carry out ethereum transaction with the browser. It is a nice development