Trading Discussion The comfort of trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The comfort of trading in the Forex market is excellent. However, it is not an easy market to make a profit and there is no place for gambling in the forex market. Traders need knowledge and skill. So, if you are a new trader, I recommend trading with a demo account of a regulated broker like Eurotrader. The broker also gives smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users and much more.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex trading is easy to learn due to the demo account facility. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. It is a risk-free account. I recommend the new trader should try the demo account. But many new traders jump into real trading first and they lose their whole capital. So, it is better to practice trading first at the demo account.

Victorial

I have never come across that broker before but I know that there are several
Brokers in the forex world. Trading with demo accounts for some period will give you an idea of what to expect in the real account. But don't be overjoyed when you make money on demo account. Real account is quite different

Good luck

Verified member
Well some brokers help you to know how to trade very well but not all.If you have someone who is a very reliable broker then you will feel comfortable in trading online.You will have more gain in your trading than recording loss.All these can be achieved with your full commitment to your forex trading skills and knowledge.