What Are Your Thoughts About Moving Out Of Our Comfort Zone To Find Greener Pastures?

Rachael

Verified member
Making the bold decision of moving out of our comfort zone in order to build a life of our own is one of the greatest decisions to make. Whether we like it or not, one day, this reality would definitely sink into our sub-conscious minds. In some developed countries, once a an individual clocks the age of 18years, he finds it needful to relocate and start his or her life without pressure from the parents. Coming down to my dearest country, it would be needless to make a comparison although there is an age that no man is supposed to remain in his parents house. Even at the age of 30 and above, there are still individuals who derive pleasure and joy staying in their parents house.

The state of the economy we find ourselves in lower-tier countries has put us in a shape of abject poverty, where even at the stage of 25years, an individual would still feel very comfortable with no plans ahead for his future. Well, the economy could be a barrier no doubt, but there is a limit to everything. After all, you cannot expect your parents to carter or you all the days of their lives. At what age did you move out of your comfort zone and did you buy or rent a house at the start?

Running out of your own country doesn't seem to be a good idea. Although there are a lot of reasons why people leave their country in search of greener pastures, some die in the process while other are detained or locked up for illegal entry. Leaving your country of residence is not a good choice and not their choice either, what influence us is the kind of society we find ourselves. Politician are all self centered on themselves and doesn't want to improve the lifes and properties of their country, what voted into office, they forget all the promises they made during series of campaign thereby leading to poverty and taughts of leaving their country. I blame our politicians who we voted for, for not improving the lives of those who voted or stood by their sides, they totally forget about them. If those promises were fulfilled and made into place, there'll be creations of job and infrastructures. Developing countries need to buckle up by providing basic amenities to citizens, this will reduce the taught of fleeing and poverty at large. Fleeing is not a good and at such, we should try as much as possible to do what we can to develop our very own country rather than seeking refuge or crossing borders illegally.

I really don't understand what you mean by "comfort zone". If you are comfortable at where you are, you will not need to leave there for any greener pasture. This simply means that the person is not even in their comfort zone at all.
To me, a comfort zone should be like a perfect place for you in all areas. So, moving out or relocating to find a greener pasture is not a bad idea as long as you have made a lot of research and findings about where you are going. You must make sure where you are going is really better than where you are now right now.
I know it may not be easy leaving your home, country or your language or culture to move to another place where they do things differently from how you do things in your present culture or country, but you can still cope if you are willing to make a change in your life.
I believe anywhere can be your home if you make it in the way you want it to be. You can still bring in your culture into anywhere you go. It may not really look like the way it used to be back at home but you can still in province and make it look like "home away from home"..

The truth of the matter is that in most occasions, before you can actually succeed, you definitely need to move out of your comfort zone. In most cases, when people talk about moving out of their comfort zones, it does not necessarily mean literally moving out to a new location. It could mean you learning a new skill or trying out something you might have never done before, just for you to achieve that financial freedom

No, I don't even have any plan or preparation of moving out of my comfort zone to find a suitable or comfort life elsewhere for now because I still have a lot of things to achieve before I can even think of that , sometimes you do not look for this opportunity on yourself but everything should be done naturally because that's the only way you can be able to succeed in this .

Even if someone has to travel out to any other country in search for a greener pasture you must have something to offer because you can't just go there without having anything to give especially in most European countries or any other way in the world.

Celebrities can be able to travel out anytime because at least they have something that the world is interested but as a single individual you just have to be qualified in one area of life.You could be a medical doctor, an engineer or any other qualification that you consider to be an important qualification that might increase your chance of traveling out in searching for greener pastures elsewhere.

In most cases huge amount of money is needed for all this to take place.

This is what all humans should realize, you can't remain in your comfort zone and expect to get the best out of life business or otherwise. A lot of invention we have today was borne out of risks. people took great and serious risks to give us the innovation we have today. If everyone was to remain in their comfort zone to avoid criticism, snide comments or failure then we wouldn't have the good things we have today.

So for a business to be great, you would need to try somethings. whatever your minds direct you to o. you can go ahead with it. it might just be where your break through lies and when you work with it.you would succeed at the end.

If there is one thing I like so much to attain in this life is, a level of financial independence. I was at a point where I had left my parents house, but due to one challenge or I was hoping for something better and I relocated. I have loved the taste of Independence and no matter how bitter it taste because I have to struggle day and night to make money for; house rent, feeding,transportation, savings and I still have to send some money to the home. The journey of making money is not easy at all and it requires patience because it can only be achieved one step at a time. There is a point in life, whether we like it or not, we would have to leave our parents house and in fact, our parents might not live forever to feed us. In some countries, when once an individual is 18years, he or she has the leverage to start up a new life but it is so unfortunate that in my country, even till 30years, there are still some who are dependant on survival via their parents and I doubt this is the dream of any individual to still be a burden at that age but the harsh economy has left them with little or no choice.

It is good to make some amount of money before proceeding to find greener pastures because this country is already filled with a lot of unemployed youths. Getting a job even in private organisations is not easy at all and it is coupled with low pay and the prices of house rent is very expensive no matter the level or location of the house. Well, this is why we combine works and stress out ourselves just to meet up with the accumulating bills.