The First Commandment Of Google AdSense

D

Deleted member 13140

I've been on a lot of Facebook group for bloggers, and one problem I see that most bloggers go through is their AdSense account being banned or something similar like I think it's called an ad limit But am not sure, But I know that most people go into blogging with the notion that it's a get rich quick scheme and when it turns out wrong, They Start To Click On their Own ad, I've seen groups on Facebook just for ad exchanges, Makes me feel like no one is going into writing because of the passion.

Well, I decided to do a bit of research and write the first commandment of AdSense that is very important
Clicking your own adverts

Doing it yourself or asking individuals you know to click on your ads is a big no-no. An advertisement's goal is to elicit real curiosity and, eventually, conversion. Google can and will penalize you if you click on advertising yourself, urge others to click for you, or pay for phony clicks from bots or deceptive software. Your account may possibly be permanently terminated.

"Clicking your own advertising for any reason is banned," according to Google's policy website. It's better to utilize the Publisher Toolbar even if you're highly interested in something displayed by one of the adverts. You can then click on an ad without breaking the rules.

Note This: Even If you're interested in something displayed, So which means, Even if you click an ad by mistake you'll be punished so beware, this is the first and most important rule of AdSense

Jasz

VIP Contributor
So many fall victims of this, consciously or not. It's not easy to earn from google especially when you talk about AdSense. Bloggers have to be very careful while trying to earn from Google through AdSense.

D

Deleted member 13140

So many fall victims of this, consciously or not. It's not easy to earn from google especially when you talk about AdSense. Bloggers have to be very careful while trying to earn from Google through AdSense.
I don't think anyone mistakenly fall for this except people who has faulty phones that hang all of a sudden, apart from that I don't see why anyone would click their ad, I mean common sense would even tell you not to so it's not some new idea or something.

even AdSense warns about this, and the reason it's a huge problem is because, people pay money for those ads to be displayed, and some even have to pay up to $14 per click on some keywords and just imagine you clicking your ads wasting advertisers money, that's just cruelty and the site should be blocked, and the IP blocked haha, and am really serious about it, so am I really understand why AdSense is really strict on that and I 100% support.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are interested on the google ads being displayed on your website, don't click it, instead copy the link and then paste on the browser and remove the adsense code from the link (just use advert's website link). Ad limit is placed on the blogs that are using illegal tactics to generate clicks on their ads, such as asking other people to click on ads, using autoated programs to generate clicks, using micro job sites to generate clicks, etc. If you are doing these things, sooner or later, you will be banned by Google adsnese. getting banned means, you will not be able ti use adsnese again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Google don't really like it at all, when you're clicking on your own Ads, simply to earn faster credits. Its simply correct as you've said it dearie, Google love those who are following unique ways to get their Ads clicked. For those doing it fraudulently, they face penalties which leads to bug consequence like, permanent bank. That's why, we wouldn't be clicking on our own Ads placement to get rich fast, because Google algorithm gonna track such, and gonna penalize any one involve in such, because it is a fraudulent kind of click. Google doesn't entertain fraudulent clicks, or any sort of cheating just to earn automatic or fast points.