The importance of the Heart.

raaman

Valued Contributor
The importance of the Heart.

In our body, the one important organ most needed by a human being to live and breathe his life is the heart. If a person's heart stops working as it should be, then such a person may not be alive for long.

Therefore, it is very important for everyone to take proper care of this organ called heart, which is more important for life. But the question is whether people are able to take care of their heart properly, and the answer is no.

Heart attack or any other heart disease is the biggest cause of death of people dying worldwide. Every year lakhs of people are dying due to heart attack. A heart attack occurs when the blood circulation in the veins stops.

Qriquimen

heart is part of what we need in the body for us to live because without heart we won't be able to live so we should make sure we take good care of our heart

Krishrish

Our heart is important to us we should make sure we take good care of the organs in the body they are really essential in our well-being

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's it, the heart is very essential in the human body parts. Without the heart it means we aren't a living being. That's why we need to avoid anything that will endanger the heart. I don't smoke because I want to keep my heart clean. I don't drink much if the alcohol because I simply wants to keep things neat, and not cause blockage of the heart when too much metabolism flows in. I know I'm not perfect, at times I might unknowingly do things injurious to the heart, that's why seeking medical attention once in a while is essential to know the health status and not being ignorant of our well-being.

folatop78

Heart is an essential organ of the body. It's a basic of life because no man can survive without the function of the heart
the heart control the blood pass way to the entire body systems. it is organ that needs proper care to maintain a good living. Any problems with the heart can sorthen the life of the carrier. Distressed like cardio vascular problem, hypertension, myocardial failure and many others

Xachima

Our heart is an important organ in the body that is why we should avoid Drinking or smoking as it can cause heart failure or heart diseases

Maria Javed

Heart is an most important part in our body. Heart is a muscular organ responsible for pumping blood through blood vessels by repeated contractions. In human body heart is situated between lungs in the middle of chest cavity thorax under breast bone. Heart is enclosed in a sac known as pericardium. There is a fluid known as pericardial fluid. Between pericardium and heart walls
It reduces friction between pericardium and heart during the heart contractions. Humans heart consist of four chambers like the heart of birds and other mammals. The upper thin - walled chambers are called left atria and right atria and the lower thicked - walled chambers are called the left ventricle s and right ventricles. Left ventricle is the largest and strongest chamber in our heart. We should avoid to drink the alcohol or smoking. It will be dangerous for the heart.

Ayeshabashir

No doubt ,heart is the crucial part of our body and in order to fit ourselves ,we should firstly keep our heart healthy.Because our body and heart are interconnected to each other.
If your heart suffers into some kind of disease then its means your whole body feel the pain of this dieases.
As you say that we can know the importance of heart by this thing that if the man's heart beat will stop then it means you will die. Besides this heart plays an important role in our body.The first function of heart is that it pumps blood around our body and second is that the blood gives our body essential nutrients and needed oxygen and the third is that it also release the waste material from our body.
If we will see around us then we will able to know that heart dieases is now becoming the common problem which is not good at all.We must pay heed our proper attention on how we make our heart healthy and fit .
From my perspective I think the best things through which we can make our heart healthy are balance diet, regular exercise and go out to doctor for regular checkups