The importance of the piggy bank

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A piggy bank is an object where you place the extra money. It was commonly called piggy bank because of the popular shape and form of the pig. By the way, in our culture the pig is a symbol of prosperity so it is appropriate to be the shape and form of the money bank.

In my experience, I started saving money in a toy kennel (wooden dog house) when I was in grade school. That started my romance with saving money. My next money banks were of different type like bamboo cylinder with a slot for the coins which my wife has until now. My money banks now are tin can of biscuits and some other small containers that can hold coins and money bills. I consider the piggy bank as a way of developing the habit of saving money. That is the main reason why I always give a piggy bank for a gift to a child. That is to stir the awareness of the youth in saving money.

Mellorando

Banned
Piggy bank I meant for childrens to give them the inspiration to save from a small age although I didn't own a piggy bank when I was little but I did save some money it is very wise for small children to develop the habit of saving from a small age they need to get used to it because for them to success fully make it in life they have to save for the future

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
A piggy bank is an object where you place the extra money. It was commonly called piggy bank because of the popular shape and form of the pig. By the way, in our culture the pig is a symbol of prosperity so it is appropriate to be the shape and form of the money bank.

In my experience, I started saving money in a toy kennel (wooden dog house) when I was in grade school. That started my romance with saving money. My next money banks were of different type like bamboo cylinder with a slot for the coins which my wife has until now. My money banks now are tin can of biscuits and some other small containers that can hold coins and money bills. I consider the piggy bank as a way of developing the habit of saving money. That is the main reason why I always give a piggy bank for a gift to a child. That is to stir the awareness of the youth in saving money.
Piggy bank is very good; though many people use to over look it.
Is a way of saving those money that you know that is small and before you know it ,it would have grow big and one will be suprise when they open it.