Trading Discussion The most unpredictable market

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex markets are unpredictable. No one knows where the currency price will move in the next few days. Therefore, the market is associated with risks that are very difficult to eliminate. Therefore, traders need to keep the risk as low as possible. In order to reduce the risk and maintain profitability and consistency, it is clear that traders need to have a profitable trading strategy. I am a scalper and I am trading with Eurotrader.

Robson Dey

If you want to know about forex, you can create a demo account under a broker. But remember one thing broker is an important part of the trading. Good broker can give you all the ways of trading and you can easily trade with that demo account. It will help you to know about the forex market practically.
When I started to trade, I also opened a demo account under Forex4you. They can give opportunity to put any amount you want to invest in the market in your demo account. you can manually set the spreads and leverage in their demo account. It helped me a lot to know briefly about the forex market technically and practically.