D

Deleted member 13140

One of the things holding people from doing something great is the fear of making something lame and guess what everyone went through this process

Mr beast - youtuber
Elon Musk - genius
Gary vee - entrepreneur

And so many of them, take your time to Google their beginning and see how there were, but guess what they went pass that lame chapter with consistency.

Here is this great example of consistency:-

One day you decided to get in shape after browsing ways to get in shape so one morning, you wake up, and you go to the gym and work out.

You work out all day, carry dumbells and run on treadmills and even run home and when you come back and look yourself in the mirror, and you see nothing, no change but your sweaty body.

Next day, same thing
Next day, same thing.

Would you quit, or would you continue????
If you read this far, pause and tell me what your answer is.

Consistency - The importance of consistency in your business is significantly greater than you may realize.

Let's be honest about it. If you do not commit to pursuing a clear plan of action, you risk accumulating a large amount of debt or perhaps failing to stay in company.

Every time you change your plans too soon, you're likely to incur fees without reaping any rewards from your previous initiative.

Quote - Everything you've ever dreamed of, everything you want is on the otherwise of consistency and hardwork.

E

eldavis

Most successful business owners we see and admire today, where all consistent. The beginning if almost every business can be pretty touch and rough, most times it might look like the business would never grow. At this point is where most persons tend to give up. The truth of the matter is that not everyone has the patience and self control to actually be consistent.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Consistency is the key not only in business but in every endeavour of human. We should never think success will come just by trying once or even thrice. Continuing doing it will always breed success and nothing more. Hence the apt saying that practice makes perfection.

There are sometimes that there will be many reasons why we need to quit. The consistency in us couple with the hardwork should be the factors holding us back lest we fail after labouring for years. Many even decide to quit when there are near their glory.

What do we need to do when we are consistent but there is no result to show for it? To be honest, nobody likes this situation. We always want our effort to yeild commensurating result at least. But most time, it doesn't work like that. So when we are consistent, we need to make sure we are doing the right things first. This will give us assurance that there will be a day that the effort will show in positive ways.

D

Deleted member 13140

Most successful business owners we see and admire today, where all consistent. The beginning if almost every business can be pretty touch and rough, most times it might look like the business would never grow. At this point is where most persons tend to give up. The truth of the matter is that not everyone has the patience and self control to actually be consistent.
Here is what people don't realise, have you ever heard about this, failure at the age of breakthrough, that saying is very true, and i think its something that happens naturally, like its very natural, people don't see that.

Here is how it goes, it's nature testing you, nature is testing if you have what it takes to become successful, by adding failure at the edge of your success, most people breakthrough and win while most give up and I know some people would be like I would never give up but believe me it's not that easy.

Think about when your parents your siblings and probably your wife, all are insulting and telling you to give up already.

Maybe even your wife would dump you, it's all part of the failure, you'll feel so miserable you'd want to give up..

It's not easy till you experience it and I haven't even experienced it.