The Quest to Your First Crypto Profit

Every crypto trader's main motive is to make as much profit as possible so the question how should I make a profit from the crypto space? The common successful trading strategy has always been to buy low and sell high but most newbies are faced with the problem of buying at the right time or selling at the right time. You might buy a token at the right price but when you don’t know when to sell you typically become a bag holder.
Crypto is based on speculations and analysis, events also alter your research most time and this is why it is advisable to focus on projects with good real use-case in the industry so it can survive a dip. Not all projects will survive the bear market and crypto newbies need to understand this before investing. Getting the right information could also help in buying at the right time and this is a major challenge to newbies. Where should I research for the project? What features should I watch out for? Etc.

The market has changed from what it was in the Bitcoin era where we have just one token but now we have over a hundred daily new tokens so newbies are faced with FOMO. Some even jump into meme projects because one KOL told them he made billions from Doge, Shib etc. and they heard that patience is the key in this industry so they just buy a meme coin and hold.

Crypto is highly volatile and understanding the industry will help you to stay afloat and earn something from it. I know there is that urge to make a profit quickly so why not go for Copy trading since that will give you the luxury of time to understand the space while making some profit off an expert trade? You can also study the expert trade and learn from his strategies then practice it on demo trading. Recently, Bitget introduced Bot copy trading which is another innovation that gives newbies a safe landing in the space.

Achraffpro

Yeah, you are right. DCA has always been the best approach for newbies but also might fail too and that's why I'm in huge support for copy trading. Very good that particularly Bitget included the categories in KCGI trading event which seems to be the biggest trading event this year. Feels so good to participate and also gain more experience.

wuant8anhh

It's evident that gaming projects are becoming increasingly significant in the cryptocurrency space, and the recent resurgence indicates the potential for a new era of these projects. I advise investors to diversify their portfolios and keep an eye on emerging gaming opportunities in the crypto market.

vantruan8h

Axie Infinity, YGG, and Gala are gaining attention, and it's possible we may be witnessing the dawn of a new era for gaming projects. However, I urge investors to exercise caution and conduct thorough research before investing to navigate potential risks effectively

wantraung8ah

The combination of entertainment and profit potential is an especially appealing aspect for participants in the cryptocurrency market. As long as gaming projects maintain a balance between fun and financial viability, I foresee continued growth in this sector

lamxanutnah

The primary goal of every cryptocurrency trader is to maximize profits, and the tried-and-true trading strategy has always been to buy low and sell high. However, newbies often struggle with timing their purchases and sales correctly. You might purchase a token at the right price, but not knowing when to sell can lead to becoming a bag holder. My advice is for newcomers to focus on researching projects with strong real-world use cases in order to weather market downturns

manhtruang9a

The cryptocurrency market is influenced by speculations, analysis, and events, which can alter your research. Therefore, I recommend that investors concentrate on projects with robust real-world use cases to ensure their survival during market dips. Not all projects will endure the bear market, and crypto newbies should comprehend this before investing

sazanh8qnh

I've noticed a recent resurgence in gaming projects, igniting renewed enthusiasm within the crypto community. Some gaming projects have particularly stood out recently, such as Axie Infinity, YGG, and Gala. With their success, I anticipate seeing a wave of new gaming projects entering the market

BashirJasper

The cryptocurrency market is influenced by speculations, analysis, and events, which can alter your research. Therefore, I recommend that investors concentrate on projects with robust real-world use cases to ensure their survival during market dips. Not all projects will endure the bear market, and crypto newbies should comprehend this before investing
Yeah, projects with real world usecases are those capable of driving adoption and gaming projects are just one viable component of this bracket of projects

BashirJasper

I've noticed a recent resurgence in gaming projects, igniting renewed enthusiasm within the crypto community. Some gaming projects have particularly stood out recently, such as Axie Infinity, YGG, and Gala. With their success, I anticipate seeing a wave of new gaming projects entering the market
Well, most projects I follow these days are metaverse gaming projects with integrated NFT for game-play experience. But another factor is the teams commitment to the success of the project

Zeddicus

The combination of entertainment and profit potential is an especially appealing aspect for participants in the cryptocurrency market. As long as gaming projects maintain a balance between fun and financial viability, I foresee continued growth in this sector
I could remember one particular project that tends to thread this path, Hellolabs.
The ingenuity of such projects could enhance the crypto growth imho.

Maxicreed

I think the OP also point this out and I will subscribe to his opinion somehow cos cos the bot copy trading is more of an automated copy trading and I feel the chances of losing is minimized against profit making cos elite traders are the ones in charge of trading decisions here.

DominionAJ

The primary goal of every cryptocurrency trader is to maximize profits, and the tried-and-true trading strategy has always been to buy low and sell high. However, newbies often struggle with timing their purchases and sales correctly. You might purchase a token at the right price, but not knowing when to sell can lead to becoming a bag holder. My advice is for newcomers to focus on researching projects with strong real-world use cases in order to weather market downturns
You highlighted important points here. Sometimes it’s not about the hype and the whole attention a token is receiving from the crypto space it’s all about the actual utility, if a token doesn’t have good utilities (the use of the token) it might not last enough. Carrying out a thorough research about any project you want to buy into should a must for everyone in the crypto space.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Every crypto trader's main motive is to make as much profit as possible so the question how should I make a profit from the crypto space? The common successful trading strategy has always been to buy low and sell high but most newbies are faced with the problem of buying at the right time or selling at the right time. You might buy a token at the right price but when you don’t know when to sell you typically become a bag holder.
Crypto is based on speculations and analysis, events also alter your research most time and this is why it is advisable to focus on projects with good real use-case in the industry so it can survive a dip. Not all projects will survive the bear market and crypto newbies need to understand this before investing. Getting the right information could also help in buying at the right time and this is a major challenge to newbies. Where should I research for the project? What features should I watch out for? Etc.

The market has changed from what it was in the Bitcoin era where we have just one token but now we have over a hundred daily new tokens so newbies are faced with FOMO. Some even jump into meme projects because one KOL told them he made billions from Doge, Shib etc. and they heard that patience is the key in this industry so they just buy a meme coin and hold.

Crypto is highly volatile and understanding the industry will help you to stay afloat and earn something from it. I know there is that urge to make a profit quickly so why not go for Copy trading since that will give you the luxury of time to understand the space while making some profit off an expert trade? You can also study the expert trade and learn from his strategies then practice it on demo trading. Recently, Bitget introduced Bot copy trading which is another innovation that gives newbies a safe landing in the space.
I partly agree with your statement mate! Specifically the memecoin section!

Investors of memecoins have some specific rules! Mostly,they just throw a small portion of money (Which they don't mind to lose)on multiple coins & if one of those coin works out then it give them a sh*t ton of money!

I do remember the latest PePe trend! May check out the chart on Bitget! Even if someone jumped for Pepe on Bitget on the day of listing,he/she would have made at least 2x!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yeah, you are right. DCA has always been the best approach for newbies but also might fail too and that's why I'm in huge support for copy trading. Very good that particularly Bitget included the categories in KCGI trading event which seems to be the biggest trading event this year. Feels so good to participate and also gain more experience.
Imagine DCAing solana from 259 😑! Tho, risk can be reduced drastically if we diversify our portfolio. But overdiversification is a fact.
May I know more about KCGI please?

GeneralEth

Maximizing profits is the main objective of all cryptocurrency traders, and the tried-and-true trading method has always been to buy cheap and sell high. However, novices frequently have trouble precisely timing their purchases and sells. for me i started capitalizing on trading future on bitget, binance, bybit exchange and i made a daily plan to be tight with my risk management and with this determination am good with the profit am getting.

GeneralEth

The best strategy so far I've seen which i also like making use of especially DCA on coin and there's an added advantages if you're getting in early.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Maximizing profits is the main objective of all cryptocurrency traders, and the tried-and-true trading method has always been to buy cheap and sell high. However, novices frequently have trouble precisely timing their purchases and sells. for me i started capitalizing on trading future on bitget, binance, bybit exchange and i made a daily plan to be tight with my risk management and with this determination am good with the profit am getting.
Not just Maximizing profit but the main factor is your pull out game. If you're good at that, then you're good to go. There are plenty of traders who closes their green trades into red just because of greed n fear🙃. Bitget's UI is 💗.

DominionAJ

Not just Maximizing profit but the main factor is your pull out game. If you're good at that, then you're good to go. There are plenty of traders who closes their green trades into red just because of greed n fear🙃. Bitget's UI is 💗.
It’s really sad how people allow greed spoil their trade, as a trader you need to be disciplined to avoid greed issues.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
It’s really sad how people allow greed spoil their trade, as a trader you need to be disciplined to avoid greed issues.
Actually, that's the harsh truth. I think that's why more than 90% traders are losers in this field! Although patience pays!! But, the last line is not true for any random scammy sh** but for the real gems like this one~ IMG_20230924_213451.jpg