The realistic truth about making money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely and obviously a big difference between the act of making money online and the act of making money offline . Believing that we all know these differences , it is left for each and every one of us to choose which of these two systems of making money that we would prefer depending on our test and preferences . majority of people today have preferred the act of making money online to the act of making money offline because they think that making money online is easier , flexible , and more profitable . Well , I personally wouldn't concur or agree to all the thinking that people have to work the act of making money online that is why I am here to share a realistic truth about the act of making money online .

People usually have the debunked and untrue mindset that making money online does not require hard work and industriousness let us all . This is absolutely untrue , though despite the fact that making money online is more flexible and has the ability to be more profitable than making money offline you also need to be ready and willing to invest your valuable assets so as to get what you want online . You must be willing and unreluctant to invest your valuable asset and things like : your time , energy , knowledge , creativity , and internet resources etc . Failure or the inability to be willing and able to devote your valuable assets like the once listed above , simply means that you will not make money online as wanted to .

Most of the time beginners have this mindset that making money online is easy and they can become millionaire and billionaire overnight
Which is absolutely not true.
You cannot expect to make money online overnight you need to focus alot on this business and have to learn profitable skills and work hard and smart before you can make money online.
It is more important to stay persistent and stay focused on skill and then you can make money online with good clients and businesses.

There is absolutely and obviously a big difference between the act of making money online and the act of making money offline . Believing that we all know these differences , it is left for each and every one of us to choose which of these two systems of making money that we would prefer depending on our test and preferences . majority of people today have preferred the act of making money online to the act of making money offline because they think that making money online is easier , flexible , and more profitable . Well , I personally wouldn't concur or agree to all the thinking that people have to work the act of making money online that is why I am here to share a realistic truth about the act of making money online .

People usually have the debunked and untrue mindset that making money online does not require hard work and industriousness let us all . This is absolutely untrue , though despite the fact that making money online is more flexible and has the ability to be more profitable than making money offline you also need to be ready and willing to invest your valuable assets so as to get what you want online . You must be willing and unreluctant to invest your valuable asset and things like : your time , energy , knowledge , creativity , and internet resources etc . Failure or the inability to be willing and able to devote your valuable assets like the once listed above , simply means that you will not make money online as wanted to .
Hello everyone! Your thread is really very interesting and informative at the same time. It is true that today most people are interested in making money online rather than making money offline because online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs.

In my opinion, online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs because you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss checking your work and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. What's more, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours, so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

On the other hand, making money online is not always easy. First of all, although there are a lot of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer them are fake. For this reason, you must do a very good search for any new site you come across. Then, it is important to understand that you cannot make a lot of money fast or become rich overnight when you work online. You must invest time and effort in your online job. Furthermore, you must be patient and hard-working. Only in this way, you will succeed in making some money online. I think this is the real truth about making money online. Wish all of you the best!

Anyone who think that making money online does not require hard work will probably not make it because that is very untrue. To make money on the internet you must put a lot of effort and of course try as much as possible to have the required knowledge because almost every online venture revolves around the level of knowledge you have about it.

A lot of people want to make money online by just clicking on a particular link but that is not actually the truth. If you want to venture into a business like affiliate marketing for example, there are several things you must know for you to become successful.

First of all, you must take out your time to understand very well all the concept of affiliate marketing and also there are several skills in which you must to learn very well before you can be able to succeed. This is one thing that a lot of people do not know and they end up not making any money after spending a lot of time.

A very important aspect to making consistent money on the internet is commitment and consistency. You really need to be committed on the internet space in order to make money.

The real truth about making money online is that you are going to put in some level of work before you start seeing money provided you follow a proven strategy or do the right thing.

The vast majority of people usually believe that internet is a place where you can see free money. They have it in their mindset that you don't need to do a lot of work before you start making consistent income online.

But over time, this people usually discover that it is other way around. It appears you get that it is very important to putting some level of work before they start seeing money online.

As a result of this, they keep looking for easy ways to make huge amount of money online due to their mindset of get rich quick syndrome. Unfortunately, this set of people end up wasting their precious time chasing mirage online.

Overtime this week we are going to get frustrated and they will result into front roulette activities as the only way left for them to make huge amount of money with a short time.

You are going to see them blaming everybody for their poor results except themselves. They are going to blame people for hiding updates for them. The only thing they need to do is a change of mindset and they will begin to see results over time.

The truth according to my experience in making money online is that, it has not been easy as people had made it to look. In the short run, I realized that those who made it look easy were either looking for referrals to step up their game. I am not trying to scare anyone but diverting online is not easy, especially if the decision to work online does not come from a place of motivation. There are many individuals who divert in working online because they have seen their peers or counterparts in this line of earning money, without even ascertaining what is involved.

One thing about working online is that, inasmuch as it gives the leverage to work according to your schedule, it also creates an avenue for laziness. Working online requires a higher degree of self-discipline and this is because, in offline jobs, an individual would comport himself to his best behavior so as not to attract penalties but when it comes to working online, there is no one to directly control the user and this can result in a negative effect. The stark truth about working online is that; without determination you would quit along the way.

I have seen many people make money online and that's definitely what indo too. Most of the online money making channels are very easy as it was portrayed by so many people. I would work from morning till night straining my eyes and wracking my brain inorder to get something positive out of the money making venture. The rate at which we make money online depends on our skills and the typing ability if it was a paid to post or paid to write websites. The exercise that is involved in online business is a very rigorous one and they body feel weak because most of the online Venture brain sapping. My narration showed that it is very stressful exercise and it is also very demanding. Mostly, of you want money to keep rolling in as you wanted, you will have to invest on online earnings. This is less stressful and it will give you more money. Moreover, I will disagree with you on the ground that online will give you more money than offline
I make more money from my offline business . The money that I make from the online business can not be compared with what I make offline.

It is so awesome how people can choose to just work online these days. You can choose to just work from home and you may be able to earn enough money to sustain. Unlike in the past when people had to just look for an offline job to earn a living. Some realistic truths that I know about online earning are these;

1. You need to have a skill in order to earn a good amount of money. Without skills, you will only be earning peanuts online. This is because you will be working in low paying sites like faucets, ptcs and surveys. Even forums are not so great for earning you a living, it is just a source of extra cash.

2. You need to work smart even with online work. I am refraining from using the word hard work because I don't find it appropriate. I like working smart because it entails everything from setting goals, to being disciplined at achieving them and learning new things.

3. Lastly, working online requires you to manage both your time and money well. When you earn money, budget it well so that you don't end up spending it unnecessarily. Even your time, you need to plan it well and stay disciplined. Train yourself to overcome all distractions that you get as you work from home.

Making money online is not as easy as some people think. We are all making money online but most of us can not depend on the money that we make online. This means our online money making does not satisfy all our needs now with the exception of few people.

There are bitter truth about online money making but we see this out side the box because we don't really see inside when we are look from perspective. Making money online needs sacrifice that is time, money and other things like special skills and knowledge but most people just jump into conclusion.

People don't really make money online as they are meant to make. Not because there is no money online or making money is a hoax but because they don't really have the mindsets of people that are serious and ready to make money online.

Making money online is just as making money offline. It is not that easy. There is no free things in the world even in the so called Freetown. So people should change the mindset that they will surely be making cheap and easy money when they start making money online.

There is always need for self discipline if you really want to make money online. This is because there are many reasons why you may be distracted from making money. There are social media on your phone, there are various movies on your personal computer. All these may even hinder people not to earn as we deserve.

People also believe that they can work anytime online . That's why most people don't really make money. It is not all time that are suitable for making money online. On fact if you work with survey sites. You may not work at any time you want because you may miss the survey.

This exact mindset is exactly why most people do not succeed making money online. These days there are so many headlines about how you can easily make money online in just a few days but in reality that's just a strategy on their part to attract people or just to make them sign up through their referral links, only for them to come in and see something different. Working online takes time and hard work before you can actually start earning.

Making money online has a truth that alot of people find hard to take in. Its not as easy as people think, hardwork is needed, patience, and determination to keep up, so you can make profit in short period of time after building up your profile, it doesn't just come immediately you start it takes time.
But one things is certain there's money online, just that there are alot of scammers out there waiting for you to fall into their web.

Being careful and getting information from someone who knows about the platform you are about getting involved with so you can get advice will help you not to fall a pray to their deception.
When you are in the right place and you start earning you will enjoy what you are doing knowing for sure that at the end of the day you have something to achieve.