The Safest Investment for Your Money.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are investment areas where you can make a lot of money, but they always come with risk. You might lose some or most of your capital. On good side, you can make a lot of money, about 45% return of investment. When it comes to Crypt I currencies and NFTS, because they are more susceptible to market manipulation and there are not enough regulatory frameworks in the world to regulate them just like security and exchange commission regulating the stock market or financial service authority in the united kingdom regulating the financial market. Cryptosystem is getting better regulated in the United States.

Real estate works with location. Real estate is fixed to a location. You can't acquire any in the USA then move it to Ghana or Nigeria. Investing in real estate in London, Paris, Atalanta, New York or Miami is good. They are good locations because the economy is flourishing and they have a good housing market.

However, as a Nigerian, investing in real estate estate is fair but not a good business idea. Forget about real estate agents and their strategies. They tell you it's good idea just because of the commission they want to make. It's just like going to buy footwear in a fashion shop, then you ask the owner if a particular footwear looks great on you. It takes magic or a clear conscience to say no.

Due to inflation, investing in real estate in Nigeria or similar country is not advisable. You rather invest in markets like crude oil, sugar, cocoa etc.

You can buy gold in Nigeria and transport to New York, you can buy Coffee in Africa and export to Germany. Germany makes twice the amount of money than we do on this product.

If you are from Nigeria, Tanzania, Ghana, Thailand and more, the best place to invest is in the US stock exchange.

You don't need to be a US citizen. You don't have to invest by yourself.

The S&P 500 is a part of the US stock exchange , K p MG. They are highly rated agencies. When you give brokerage firms to manage your money in S&P ( it is an index fund). They invest in the 500 biggest corporations. You will get at least 10 or 15% return of investment. They are reliable : Fidelity zero, Shelton Nasdaq and Invesco Q Q Q and others.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Speaking of investment, I do not think that one can say that there is actually an investment that happens to be the safest as far as I am concerned. My reason behind this is the fact that in any establishment, there is always a risk no matter how little it might be, it will surely still be present in that business and this is why some people say that whatever business you choose to invest your money in, there will always be an amount of risk present in it, it might be high or low but for sure it will be there and you have to get used to it because that is the fun in it.

E

eldavis

Is there actually an investment one can classify as the safest? Every Investment has it share of risks and it's advantages and of cause disadvantage. The best thing to do would be to make proper research before going into the investment, find out all that there is to find out about the investment, before making your decision about it.

Skysaint

Verified member
I believe that every kind of investment do come with their own obvious risk and someone persuading you to make an investment that he claims is without risk is only trying to deceive you and truth be told, there is no way of making money that ain't risky, no matter how negligible you think it is.
More so, am not even a type that makes investment as am having a hard time getting along with all these investment sites online as most of them will just scam you later on.
So I think cryptocurrency investment is actually a viable option although the market don't look so good right now but I guess it's just the perfect time to make more of your investment because I do believe that it will all bounce back sooner or later.
And we should be aware that whether we earn on cryptocurrency or not all depends on us which makes it different from most kind of investment opportunity.

Rachael

Verified member
The safest investment for your money is offline, I am not insinuating that you cannot find a safe platform to invest online but the risk chances are higher and also you do not have any power of legal backing, because even the person behind the scene or the creator of the platform remains anonymous. Investing offline is more secured and you can withdraw your investment at anything if you have a pressing need. Most of the times I have been scammed online was because I trusted so quickly, most especially when I am being told that, 'I can withdraw my money at any time but these were lies just so you would invest having the mindset that your funds can be withdrawn at any time. Investing in Real estate is the safest investment for me. This does not in any way mean that, there are no risks or challenges attached. There is no business or investment both offline and online which is free from risks but the ability to manage those risks is what would determine the productivity or safe level to revert impending losses. Real estate investment is not done haphazardly, most especially if you are opting to invest through licensed company, the documents of Rights of Ownership (R-of-O) and Certificate of Occupancy(C-of-O) needs to be collected from the original owner or as the case may be and subjected to verification before payment.

SafeInvestments

I would say projects like aubit freeway and yieldnodes over the stock exchange. Probably not the best idea to completely rely on the USA right now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You are correct when you stated that investing money in real estate business is not a good option in a country where inflation is growing. This is because of many reasons. I have already discussed this issue in one of my threads. The problem with investing in real estate business in such country is inflation itself. When inflation rate gets insanely high in any country, the investors and the buyers disappear in those countries. For example, the number of buyers in my country has decreased a lot because buyers no longer have that power to purchase properties! let's say that you purchase a property in such country and plan to sell it after a few years, then how will you sell it when there will be no buyer at all?

This is why many people are investing money in foreign countries where economy is much better and stable as compared to countries where inflation is ruining the economical progress of a country. As far as "safest investment" is concerned, I do not think that any kind of investment is safe, until or unless it guarantees any sum of profits in the end. I like Islamic Banking and saving investments. They are great and they never rely on interest to pay money and they have a great investors' pool.