The site 'buxsurveys.com' Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

buxsurvey.jpg
According to the advertisement, there is a PTC website online and its name is buxsurveys.com. You wish to be a member of this website. International language English is a must. But if you wish, you can add other languages also in the next time. There are some rules from this website.

The website claims that the member from any country is welcomed to work on this website. It also claims you need not verify your email in order to earn money. But there is a great caution that to be a member of this website, you must write your proper name at the time of registration. You can create only one account from your device. You cannot create multiple accounts as an obliged member of this website. If you are found to have more than one account you are using, you will be banned immediately with or without notice.

The main income will be from viewing advertisements regularly. The website will not give you permission to transfer, sell, or share your account with any other person. Being a member, you will be bound to follow all the accurate rules of the websites. You cannot use VPS, VPN, proxy, and auto click software. Whenever you will be seen to use these things, you will be removed from this website. Taking a static IP address, you have to work on this website. You will also face some restrictions that you have to be active in this website. If you are found to be inactive for more than 180 days, your account will be vanished. There is certainty of reactivating your account through a request message to the website officials.

The website also claims that the officials of it will not share your information with any person. Whenever you will be seen to do any illegal works, your account will be removed as soon as possible. By referring people you can also make money from this website. Minimum payment cash out points should be 100, so, the threshold may be even $0.25. Payment methods are Airtm, Neteller, Bitcoin, Skrill , Perfect Money , Payeer , and Coin2send.

What do you think of this site?

jenifer244582

you really have fallen victims of their petty scam hello friends out there with issuses withdrwaing their funds or those who are having issues getting their fundsback should get imtouch with them today

PICKFORD

Verified member
Most of this scam sites we have out there are mostly survey sites. A good example is the one you've mentioned and I have a couple of others that are not paying at all and endeavour you not to engage insight like this cuz they will just make money as you waste your time and phone resources. don't get me misunderstood there are other survey said that I legit some wood I know off like Ojooo wad.com lite GPT planet.com, PTC share.com and so many others to easily detect a scam site what you have to look for is the vocabularies used there if the vocabulary are of a begging nature or of a convincing nature there is no doubting the fact that the site is a scam another way to know all the teachers scam site is if at the bottom of the site the email of the company is not written, or possibly you can use a scam site detector. One scam site detector I used the most is known as SURE DETECTOR.COM this website is a scam detector engine all you have to do is to set you know the website you intend to know about and possibly read reviews from others to be fully aware if the site is paying or not