The site 'miningbooster.io' Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

miningbooster.io.jpg
Authorities are announcing through 'miningbooster.io' advertisements that the person must be 18 years old to become a member and investor on the company's website. The website further declares that those who wish to become members must abide by the terms and conditions of this website.

Money transactions on this website are completely secure and are not disclosed to any third party. Anyone who is a member can easily take advantage of this website here in comfort. If the investor of this website fills in the form when he becomes a member, he will be responsible for it if he gives wrong information. Investors on this website will be bound to abide by the rules of the website for financial transactions at all times. He can take the help of this website if necessary.

Users can contact this website in English if they feel the need. If you want to be a member of this website, your account will be canceled if you try to hack or do anything against this website. No wrongdoing no illegal activity can be done while working on the website. If our team members can catch, then your account will be deleted. All the rules and regulations must be followed to get the payment.

This website further declares that no member can create more than one account. All financial transactions must be completed through a single account. Only Doge Coins, Lite Coins, and Trons can be traded on this website.

What do you think of this site?

AliHeidaryShahry

Hi, I'm a user of the miningbooster.io website.
My emails have not been answered for some time and I can not withdraw from my account!
Please tell me how I can solve my problem.
I used to call someone by the pseudonym Angelino, but now Angelino does not reply to my emails!
I have trouble withdrawing from my account and email with support
please guide me?