The soothing full body massage

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Having a body massage in the spa is expensive much more when you call for home service. I am fortunate that there is a nearby spa inside our village that I can call for a massage service at a cheaper price. Now that the spa is closed due to the protocols against covid virus some massage therapist have called me to offer their service. At least I can get a massage once a week.

The body massage is not only for the physical benefit because I have noticed that my mind would seem to be free of stress after the 1 hour body massage. One Chinese friend said that the body massage can be likened to acupuncture that relieves the pressure points of the tension and stress in the body. By the way, it is my habit to take a bath before having a massage because it is not good to wet the body after the massage. And since my massage session is always before bedtime that means I go straight to sleep right after the massage. We are lucky that the massage here costs only $10 and that is home service. If I want 1 and a half hours then I have to pay $15. That covers everything including the tip.

JulietaRizas

It's awesome to hear about your experience with affordable and convenient home massages. Even though the thread is a couple of years old, the importance of self-care remains timeless. Having a massage therapist offer home service is indeed a luxury, especially during these times.Your routine of taking a bath before the massage and then going straight to sleep sounds like the perfect way to unwind and relax.If you ever happen to visit Tokyo in the future, you might want to explore Tokyo Thai Massage for a different kind of massage experience. Their skilled therapists provide a range of treatments aimed at promoting relaxation and relieving tension.