The three best ways I know to make money

fredastaire

As inflation continues its rampant charge, it is becoming harder and harder to become financially independent. In a world full of failed NFT projects, questionable investments and pump and dumps it is tough to know where to spend your money.

Today, I am here to provide you with three methods that will help you not only make money today but it will allow you to gain the financial freedom we all so desperately want and deserve. Let's get into it!

[size=16pt]Method #1: Drop shipping Made Easy[/size]

Ever since Ebay changed their rules of engagement for drop shipping, the only barrier of entry seems to be making your own site or subscribing to shopify and building your site there.

It's a lot to worry about when you are just trying to get money now.
That is why I would like to introduce Salehoo!

Salehoo is the best way to import items into your store in order to market to the public. They've over 8000+ suppliers and have over 2.5 million products that can help anyone jumpstart their business.
Salehoo is used by thousands of professionals in the drop shipping field.

The cheapest plan is $27 and it gives you access to their high traffic products that drive sales. You will be able to import products easily from Aliexpress. They have guides that can teach you how to make money on Shopify or Amazon.

Everything is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. But once you join this community and actually start making money, what you spend seems negligible.

Don't take my word for it!

Check them out for yourself!

Salehoo Method
[size=16pt]Method 2: Get Paid To Write[/size]

Do you have a mastery of the english language? Do you enjoy posting on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit? Do you want to make legit money from home?

If you said yes to any of these questions then I have another opportunity for you! Say hello to GetPaidToWrite

GetPaidToWrite guarantees you high paying online writing job. If your schedule gives you the time to write for a few hours a day than you would be amissed to forgo such an opportunity. Any entry level is accepted and their writing professionals will provide you the tools to make sure you write to your maximum potential.

As a writer myself, it was a good starting point when I was in need for money during college. The jobs can pay you as high as $35/hr.

The barrier to entry is $1. you will get access to all the jobs and tools available for the month if you signup.
After that trial it will be $99 each month. But if you work diligently you can easily make more than that within your first week.

Give it a shot today! A dollar today could equal a few thousand in a month!

Visit GetPaidToWrite Here

[size=16pt]Method 3: The Fast Tracks [/size]

What is the best way to earn money? Learn from someone who is making money! Merlin Holmes is the mastermind behind this course and he has revealed his methods of how he made money during the pandemic.

While the circumstances were dire, he has foolproof methods that can make you money, even in 2022.
One of his methods includes asking people simple 'Yes & No' questions in order to make sales.

But do not take my word for it! Check out him out now and see how he can change your life.

Learn From the Expert Here

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are different ways money could be made on the internet , I believe all these thing will depend on people and their interest . So many people are not interested to be a professional writers a lot of people may be graphic designers, forex traders or even affiliate marketers. Those are also legit ways to make money on the internet without much stress provided you know exactly how those things could be done perfectly to generate this money.

We just have to go for things that interests us, because with that it will be very much easier for us to do them without stress than for us to go for something for the main purpose of generating money . such could present a lot of difficulties and we may just be doing it out of the fact that we need money without really attaching our passion into it .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly, dropshipping remains one of the best ways in which anyone can make some good amount of money for themselves online.

The first thing you need to do if you want to become a dropshipper is to acquire the necessary knowledge and this can be done by buying some courses that may be very helpful to you. you also need some financial capacity if you want to become a successful dropshipper because it requires money for you to promote the products in order to be able to make money for yourself.

It was one of the businesses I got interested on at some point but after some period of time I lost interest. The reason was because it was a bit rigorous when compared to affiliate marketing. most of the time you need to have your own website if you really want to become very successful in the business venture, that was one of the reasons I got uninterested.

Rubz

Thank you for sharing this information. I'm sure it would be very helpful to a lot us here including me. A lot of people have really been earning a lot from drop shipping. A lot of people have even adopted this salehoo methods, a good number of my friends included. They easily import stuffs from Aliexpress and one has even offered to teach me.
Getting paid to write is a very good way to earn online also especially if one has passion for writing and if one possess the skills necessary to write a good article.
Learning from someone who makes a lot of money is a really nice way to make money. There's this saying in my country that "for one to be successful, one has to follow in the footsteps of a successful person". This is very true. I've not seen anyone who learnt from a successful person that isn't successful.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are many ways now to make money online one just have to do some research to come up with the site the person can easily and conveniently work with but the issue with people is that some persons are not just active or hard-working when it comes to making money we always want the easy way out which is never possible.

online jobs just like offline jobs sre tedious you need money you need to put in time but I don't understand the mindset of people that comes online to work it seems they believe money grows on trees online because they are always looking for the get-rich schemes to invest in but funny enough at the end of the day they even get scammed of their little money.

The bottom line is that there are different ways of making money online which this site can inform or educate one on them but one needs to put in work to make the money.

E

eldavis

Indeed these are great ways to make money online, though these days people prefer going for affiliate marketing than drop shipping, but it doesn't change the fact that drop shipping is a great way to make money. You could also check out freelancing. These days alot of persons have started trying out freelancing as a means of making money online. There are so many things you could do. You could offer services like graphic designing, content writing, article writing, web design and all that. But one thing you should understand is that making money is definitely not overnight. It takes time and lots of consistency.