What's the best way to get three to four dollars a day? Read this article to know more

Farhanaslam007

I have been working on a website for two days which makes them work like forums. The name of that website is Nois Cash.
Introduction:
On this website we share our ideas and content which is why the website gives us a tip. By sending this tip to others, we get rewards. This special route is shipped in a Wallet. The name of that wallet is bitcoin.com.
Withdrawal way:
Every dollar you earn from here is sent to each other's father from where we draw our money.
This whole process takes very little time but the speed of payment is very fast. You can contact me to know more about it so that I can tell you the full details.
This method is very simple.

arunima25

Verified member
I was on Noise.cash for few days. I joined the site through referral link of a friend from Mylot. I remember the site got popular in a very short time. It was discussed on forums like Forum Coin. People had positive things to say about the site and how they made upto five dollars there in a day or two. There were payment proofs flooding on all the forums. I was bit hesitant to join the site as it paid in cryptos. But soon I was assured by people on forums and joined it using referrals of one of the friends. I could not be there for more than a few days. The method of earning through tips was tricky. And soon I started loosing interest..My account was also hacked and I lost the one dollar that I had made there. That was discouraging and I never went back there.
Recently I read in those threads about Noise cash that the site is showing downtrend. Maby are not optimistic about it staying in the market for too long. It seems that the bearish phase in the current crypto market is tgs reason. Seems like the activity level has reduced there. People feel that the site would be a history soon.