The true reality of money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I would love to know what actually comes to your mind when you hear the word money . For most people also majority of people when they hear the word money what comes to the mine is the regular printed note that they used in purchasing items that they want and desire on regular or daily basis . But let us not forget that money could be or exist in other forms such as gold , diamonds , jewelries and other precious metals . Whatever the case maybe have you ever thought about the true reality of money . It is undoubtedly true that money is a very important resources that every individual must endeavour to have possibly to some extent because we don't money and individuals life will be so pathetic and pitiful , possibly in the sense that he or she would be able to provide for his basic needs and wants and all other things that he or she possibly desires and need .

Talking about the ability of money we must understand that money has the power to control and has the power to destroy and when an individual has a whole lot of money he or she indeed has the power to do whatever he or she wants especially now that we are living in this present system of things . Money is very intoxicating especially if an individual has a whole lot of it but the intoxicating part of money would be a topic for another day .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely true that money intoxicate and that can only happen to someone who has money in abundance . It is absolutely true that majority of people do not only view money as regular naira notes but rather money can also exist in varieties of ways and like you have already mentioned it could exist in cryptocurrencies it could also exist in gold and other precious metals . And I also like the point in which you mention we did the fact that money has the power to build up and has the power to destroy . Money can be a destructive to a specially if the individual is using it for a bad motive . And in the society in which we live in majority people choose to use money for bad motives that do not better them and better the people adearing such a pain .

And for the part in which money helps to build up things , the government could be an example in this situation especially when they use money for the building of capital projects that better themselves and also better their lives of the citizens in which they are being elected to watch and look over .

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Money is very important and it makes the world go round that is usually the reason why most of the people would like to make money first before they do anything in life. The most of the people is to make this money first because it is very important. Money is a medium of exchange and it will make you get whatever you want at any point in time. If you don't have money, it will be a very sorry situation for you because you won't be able to get whatever you want at the right time. Why is it important to work hard to earn money? This is because you won't be able to have access to all the basic necessities of life. If you do not have money, it will make life very pathetic and the power of money is so enormous in such a way that it influences our ways of life and that is why most of the people would work so hard to get this money. Lot of hardwork does not translate to making money but one must be very strategic and be very courageous be very careful if you want to make money in an easy way.

Sikapa

Verified member
I always love to hear that name money, in fact money is something we can never live without it in modern human life. However, we have to be very careful on how we make our money because oppression people in other to gain money it vanity and we have to make the way of life to be free and beautiful.

When we talk about money it does not necessarily means paper note or coin but any other thing that can be use for exchange of goods and services and also for payment of dept. I have heard that in the archaic period people were even using caries for trading. Therefore it was also form of money to them in that time. Some people were also trading with precious stones and other things. Therefore money comes in different forms. I hope I'm also making myself clear here.

Sikapa

Verified member
I always love to hear that name money, in fact money is something we can never live without it in modern human life. However, we have to be very careful on how we make our money because oppression people in other to gain money it vanity and we have to make the way of life to be free and beautiful.

When we talk about money it does not necessarily means paper note or coin but any other thing that can be use for exchange of goods and services and also for payment of dept. I have heard that in the archaic period people were even using caries for trading. Therefore it was also form of money to them in that time. Some people were also trading with precious stones and other things. Therefore money comes in different forms. I hope I'm also making myself clear here.

anil02

Verified member
No one say no to money because in these day we can't survive without money, money is blood of our life. But peoples needs money for differ purpose. Some one need to satisfied hunger and daily need, some needs to invest and some to enjoy. Some needs to cure and health problem and some for education and marriage of children and some to save for old age. I mean that we need money at all stage of life.