The Truth About Making Money Online

F

Fildanish2020

Working online- it’s all supposed to be great, right? Okay, I won’t lie, for the most part it is great. However, there are some truths about making money online that I want to share today.

With an online business, you can:

Work from home
Work while you travel
Make a great income
Help tons of people, and more.
Many people like to think that owning your own business, making lots of money, and/or working online in a certain way means that you have expensive cars, only travel first class (or even have your own plane), and so on.

Due to this, I have had people tell me that there’s no way that my business is doing as well as it is, or that I’m making as much money as I am.

Well, let me tell you, that’s because running your own business and making money online isn’t always the way people make it seem.

Really, though, it’s not that glamorous.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It's not glamorous to be honest, it's hard and not as sexy as it's painted, most people are deluded and they follow fake online marketers, until they get in and they discover how hard it is, then most of them will back off.

Anyone that wants to make a living online should come in with a realistic mindset and they should be ready to work their assess off, even paid to post forums, you need to do research before you come up with a good content, you need to write something meaningful before you get paid, thus it's not easy too if you want to be serious and earn something tangible.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Fake promises and embellishment has made some people to believe that making money is as easy as painted. The fact is that making money is not that easy at all. There are some principles thay always follow each platform that we may find ourselves and failure to follow these principles won't give us any money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I was introduced into cryptocurrency trading some few years ago, I think that was in 2020 I didn't really understand what cryptocurrency it was all about ,but most people that introduce me into cryptocurrency makes me to believe that it is very easy for people to make money online with cryptocurrency but little did I know that there is a good chance of losing if you don't know how to trade perfectly. most of these teachers are also the one that are misleading people astray by making people to believe it is very easy to make money online when it is completely the other way around.

D

Deleted member 13140

i Don't know who says that be clearly they are wrong, having an online business is stressful and really it takes a lot of time to build and it's really a lonely journey so no one should take it literally, and besides even starting an offline business is so difficult so why should an online business be any easy, it's just people who are looking for excuses to just ignore the fact that their are afraid and all that stuff.

though not everyone that has an online business travels, personally if i succeed which i have faith i will, i wouldn't be travelling, why did i start an online business in the first place, it's so i can stay at home and really relax

Icon

Making money online has never been easy people always go online looking for ways to make money weather is legit or scam people don't have time to wait they are so desperate some even go as far as hacking people web site so that they can make the money fast