The world of animals - Animals eat

Timfak

In my last thread I talked about how animal moves,so today I'll be talking about another characteristic of animals which is animal eats.
As we all know, to survive all plants and animal need food. Most plants makes their own food from light, water and substances in the ground and air but when it comes to animals,animals cannot make their own food by themselves. They depends on plants or other animals to survive,in another word they must eat plants or other animals to live.
Since we have different kind of animals,definitely we will have different kinds of ways in which they eat. Let's talk about few animals and the way they eat.
- A chameleon flips out it's sticky tongue and catches insects.
- A lammergeier,a type of vulture,uses its sharp claws and hooked beak to tear his food.
- A butterfly has a part of his mouth like a built-in straw. It is called a proboscis. The butterflies keeps its proboscis rolled up until it gets hungry then it unrolls it's proboscis,put it into a flower and sucks up sweet nectar.
- A ground squirrel has strong teeth for cracking nuts and seeds. It carries food home on its cheeks and squirrels it away .
Those are just few examples,can you tell me more? It might be animals in your area.
In my next thread,i will talk about another characteristic of animals.
THANKS