The World will Change: Metaverse

zenideni

17 years ago, no one could have easily predicted that technology would reach this point. The evolution of phones has accelerated so much during this time that we are unable to notice the change. However, social networks have also reached limitlessness. We are in a situation where we can reach from one place to another within a fraction of a second. This does not seem unbelievable to us at the moment, because we grew up in this technology. Ever since I heard about Metaverse, I've been thinking about people 17 years ago. I am very excited about how we will be 17 years from now. Even now, we are living the most work from home period of all time. Even though the corona virus started this, this would be the last point people would reach. I believe the next stage will now start with the metaverse. You may ask how I could think of this when there are so many unsolvable problems in the world. It will probably all be resolved in a very short time. We are not far from the reality in "Ready Player One" or "Free Guy". At least that's my belief. We can interpret the future even from the increase in cryptocurrencies. Everyone looks at it only from the point of view of economy. But the situation exceeded the economy. Those who foresee the future and take their position now; They will live comfortably there. Of course, all of what I said may be nonsense. What are your thoughts?