PayPal CEO explained that cryptocurrency would change the world's financial system

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Use of cryptocurrency in the financial system has become so important that many people are beginning to delve into the crypto ecosystem.

It has gotten to a point that cryptocurrency is gradually replacing the traditional payment gateway system. We have seen on so many concussions some people will prefer to receive payments in crypto and not receive payment via the traditional payment gateway system and it would be quicker and faster in terms of delivery. Paypal which is the foremost and one of the oldest payment gateway system on the internet Saw the use of the cryptocurrency and they also knew that if they don't join the moving train it is likely that this emanating digital currency could displace them. This is the basic reason why paypal joined cryptocurrency. They now offer cryptocurrency related activities on their platform.

The CEO of PayPal, Dan Schulmanalso mentioned that cryptocurrency could redefine the financial system of the world. Going by the way it is developing gradually, it is very important to say that cryptocurrency would replace the traditional financial system based on its importance. most especially the bitcoin that has lots of economic benefits. It is important that most of the countries should I adopt cryptocurrency.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
In a recent interview with CNBC, PayPal CEO Dan Schulman predicted that cryptocurrency will change the world's financial system. According to Schulman, cryptocurrencies are a great way to make international transactions more efficient and secure.

The cryptocurrency market has been in the spotlight recently thanks to its high volatility, but few people know that it can be applied to real-world business transactions. While PayPal is not planning to add cryptocurrency transactions in the near future, it is exploring ways to integrate blockchain technology into its platform.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started using paypal in 2014, I began using coinbase in 2016. Coinbase allowed PayPal users to buy, sell and withdraw bitcoin by using PayPal, however, I could not use this feature as it was available only in the US. I heard about Paypal willing to integrate crypto into its platform for a long time but we saw this happening only in 2021. However, this feature was available only for US users, and later the feature was made available to the British as well. Paypal has also stated that it is working to make this feature global and will integrate crypt funding and withdrawal in the future. Paypal was also part of libra coin, a crypto coin proposed by facebook inc. but later left the project. Therefore, it is understandable that Paypal is very much interested in crypto. Crypto has already changed the world's financial system. It has not only made sending and receiving funds easy, fast and secured but also allowed anonymity. Not everyone is very comfortable with paypl. They ask you to submit your real documents, is there any guarantee that your documents are not misused, is there any guarantee that your data are not being sold in the market.