The Write Life: Get Paid To Write Content website

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The Write Life is a website that pays writers to create articles on writing-related topics, such as freelance writing, creative writing, and writing for the web. The website publishes articles on a variety of writing-related topics, including tips and advice for writers, interviews with successful writers, and resources for writers.

To write for The Write Life, writers must submit a pitch for an article idea to the website's editors. If the pitch is accepted, the writer will be paid to write the article. The Write Life does not publicly disclose its pay rates for writers.

In addition to writing articles, writers on The Write Life can also contribute to the website's job board, which features writing jobs and freelance opportunities for writers. Writers can also participate in the website's online writing courses and workshops.

lexfurther

Where can i read about about it? Is the job only for professional writers?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This platform seems to only pay for professional content about writing. I guess those who earn there are top notch writers who can guide others on best practices. Personally, I don't think I can reach that quality.