There are two kinds of broker

Jack Reacher

Verified member
There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
The ones that execute your order directly are called ECN brokers and they are highly recommended, they execute your trades faster and most of them have lower spread.

My mentor personally advised me to use an ECN broker, that was the time I really understand that we are not even reading against the brokers because I have been made to believe that I'm trading against the brokers so whenever my trade fails then it goes to the broker, it messed me up then because I was always looking for complain to make or change broker and I'll find the same broker again, until I understood the differences between the brokers.