There is an App called Legion giving $250 and more,, you can download and use refferal code OBO9i9w

Dgeorge

There is an App called LEGION,,, you can download and use refferal code OBO9i9w as the refferal code to get your own bonus..note it's free and paying

Remember to use refferal code (OBO9i9w) to get your bonus too..

Both iOS and Android users can download on Appstore and Playstore respectively.

Refferal code 👉 OBO9i9w

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220205-055830.jpg
    Screenshot_20220205-055830.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 348

Joyce1

There is an App called LEGION,,, you can download and use refferal code OBO9i9w as the refferal code to get your own bonus..note it's free and paying

Refferal code 👉 OBO9i9w
Massive one bro cause I already got the bonus

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I may be called a doubting Thomas but I don't care. I am not always moved by what I see. I always want to know more about the thing before I will believe it.

Before opening this thread, I have made up my mind not to be carried away with juicy offer. But to satisfy my curiousity, I checked the playstore to find the app, but it doesn't amaze me more when I don't see the said app on the store.

The poster should do justice by including the link to the app on the post. Apart from this, what will be done to warrant kind of money from app? This sounds incredible to believe. Imagine more than 5000 people are using this app. They will be given that kind of money for free?

The poster can convince better by posting his payment proof, and how to withdraw the money. What's the minimum threshold to withdraw?

Finger Geek

Verified member

Refferal code 👉 OBO9i9w
What is this app about. Is it a game app? You did not put how this app works. It will be better you let us know how this app works.