Things to consider and be sure of, before recommending a website to someone.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of us are totally a compilation of our intentions and actions to actually make money online as a result of the information that we receive from others posted on various platforms and websites that usually give timely and trending news and information about trading ways to actually make money online today . Some of these places that we can go to seek for information about trading ways to make money online and include the YouTube app of platform . Even if we do not have a YouTube account to be posting content about how to make money online as a private interaction with individuals on daily basis about making money online is also one way that we can pass information to another person possibly about the particular website platform that pays you for carrying out online activities .

Not all websites are actually legit and flexible and I believe majority of us here knows that that is why it is very mandatory that you be sure of a particular website before recommending it to someone else . When it comes to recommending a particular money-making website or platform to someone we must make sure that it is absolutely legit and way to have actually use the website or platform ourselves so that they can become a living proof and example of someone who has actually earned from the website . We do not want to pass false and fake information to others so that they may not end up losing the valuable assets most especially their money on various online platforms and websites .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't go direct to refer my friend or someone else an earning site that haven't paid me. I always wait patiently until the site pays, then I use the payment proof to attract my friends and others who may be interested in the offer. With the payment proof you can convince someone because you have a back up that shows you've earned from the site than advertising what you never earned from. Just as we have trendri, I've withdrawn so many times and Admin always pay fast that's one of the reasons why the community is still having the influx of uses,due to how transparent it has been for the past 18 months. So, that's a perfect example that the website will pay anyone who you brought in, without feeling the pressure if the community will pay or not.
Another one is the reviews made by other users, such kind of review can also put good level of trust if majority of the reviews are just shining green. I don't depend on a single review to get the information I truly need, to share to people to begin working on the sit. But the payment proof makes it more convincing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that when it comes to referring people to any platform I am always very careful and I can do it unless the platform that have been proven and not in any means a Ponzi scheme. Any platform that promises to give you a certain percentage on your investment, I usually try as much as possible to avoid them because I know they are Ponzi schemes and therefore I will not refer anyone to such platforms.

There are a lot of people on WhatsApp and Facebook trying to refer people to Ponzi schemes on daily basis and I always try as much as possible to discourage them from doing so because whenever someone loses his or her money on such platforms, they will blame you. If you want to take such a risk it is better for you to take it alone and not refer people because they can invest with their life savings.

The only platforms I can refer people to are platforms like paid to post platforms that are very proven and you don't need to invest any money in order to make money. These are the kind of platforms I can successfully refer people on, even though, I don't generally like doing referrals.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It takes me a longer time to refer someone to a website that is if I even invite. I learnt my lesson in hard way and since then I have stopped inviting people to platoforms except people that I know very well and they are family. I have a bitter experience that I will share.

It was 2016 when MMM (a Ponzi scheme) was reigning. You were not in vogue if you were on this platform. I started making money on this forum because I joined early. I was not satisfied with the money I was making. So I needed more referrals and their bonuses which is 10% then.

There was a particular church member that pledge ad we did call it, $4000 ( #2million) with me. I was happy to have the $400 as my referral bonus, only for the platform to be declared scam. The guy didn't take it lightly with me and concluded that I swindled him of the money.

Though I didn't pay all the money, but he collected part of his money. That's not what made me sad. The image he spoilt made me sad. People that didn't know I involved in such a website started looking at me somehow.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally I do not think that is a wise thing to refer someone to a website or platform you are actually not sure of , it is very important that we take the interests of other people's in our hearts and mind just as we also take our own interest so it is advice that if we are going to recommend a particular website or platform that actually helps you to make money it is advised that you taste and be sure that the website is absolutely legit and flexible and also very conducive for the making of money online .

When we be like this it will be absolutely proven that we have other people interest in our mind and heart and we also look for their financial . It is actually the passing of wrong information from one individual to another that totally kills they call their relationship among individuals that is why we need to be very sure that the information we are about to pass to our fellow brother or sister is very concrete and a value not something that could lead to the individual incurring some sort of negative repercussions and results that are totally not worth it .

Rachael

Verified member
Some greedy people are not even concerned of what a website demands or how it would affect other people they refer under them. I had an encounter where a colleague who was also like a friend to me played a quick scam on me. One thing is that, when you enter or sign up for any site that demands referrals, if you are not good in marketing, then I would advise you to run, and even if you are good in marketing and sweet words, to me, it is just a way to lure people to waste their money.

One logic about any website that demands referrals is that, you can only have access to your profit or gain when someone else has registered under you which is very more of a gimmick and lure. A colleague once introduced me to a group and went as far as telling lies that there was no need of referrals as my up liners would work to make out the profits. His countenance changed after he had succeeded in making me invest my hard-earned money. With this experience, if any website demands referrals or any form of monetary investment, then count me out from the onset.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
When you recommend a website to someone, it's important to be sure you're making a good recommendation. A bad recommendation can be frustrating and disappointing for the person who ends up in the wrong place.

Here are some things to consider and be sure of, before recommending a website:

Is the site secure? Is it safe? Are there viruses or other harmful software lurking in its pages? Does it allow users to enter personal information? Can they trust what they see on it? Is it free of malware, spyware, adware or any other kind of unwanted software? Is there a privacy policy that explains how personal information will be handled?

Does the site have an established reputation? Does anyone know about this site already? Are people talking about it online? Are there reviews from people who have used it before? Has anyone verified that this is a legitimate business or organization with real products or services to offer?

Are there testimonials from happy customers? Do these quotes sound authentic and believable? Or do they sound like they were written by employees or paid spokespeople for the company, which means they may not be real customer opinions at all.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In terms of this one , I am always so sceptical that I do not just refer people to platform I do not understand. If any of my friend is interested to make money online I will not be inviting them to scamming platform that might eventually wants to scammed the person , but I will try as much as possible to refer them to platform I have used before and I will use that opportunity to tell them about what the platform is all about and how I have been making my own money , maybe this will give them better understanding of how to use the platform to.

I can't even imagine inviting people to platform I have never used before just because I want to get referral or some incense if it does not really make sense and at the end people will eventually lose their trust in you .

Alexis3

I personally feel it's wrong to introduce someone to a site you are not sure of without at least outlining the risk involved,we all know there are so many Ponzi schemes out there and people ready to jump in and out of them not minding who gets hurt in the process that's selfish and dishonest and can ruin reputation.
It's better to outline risk except you are the owner of the site then you can bear all risks my take

Suba

Staff member
I often make reviews on new earning sites, I only provide a description of how the site provides rewards, and how much, and payment methods, minimum withdrawals, etc., but I always explain at the end of the review that I just joined and the site is still new, and I also often look for proof of payment on Google. Also if I predict crypto prices because there are updates to the blockchain I will always explain them only as information not a recommendation to invest.

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many things which we should consider when introducing someone to a platform firstly we should make sure the platform really pays its members for this is what almost anyone you want to introduce to a platform will ask you first, we should also make sure that the platform pays on time in order to prevent blame when the person you introduced to the platform doesn't get paid on time infact to play safe we should make sure that the platform has paid us before we would tell others about it because of we haven't gotten paid from a site and we tell people about it and it turns out they don't get paid those people won't trust us anymore.

We should always make sure we tell people the truth about a platform when introducing them we shouldn't lie to them because we want to get referrals, we should tell them the pro's and, con's of the platform.

We should also consider perferance when we're referring people to a site because the type of platform we want to introduce them to might not be good for the, for example if we're working in a betting platform online there are some people who doesn't like anything about betting so it is not worth it to tell them about the platform.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is very true. Many of us truly fall for scam websites because they were most probably recommended to us by people whom we chose to trust. At the end of the day, you end up getting scammed yet you trusted the person who recommended the website to you. Probably because they wanted to earn referral commission.

As people who are already experienced with online sites, it is best for us to only recommend those sites that we are sure are legit. That way, you save many newbies from getting fooled by these scam sites. Also, you will stop those notions from people who say that online earning is completely scam.

The things that show that a site is legit include;

1. Having reasonable promises of the returns you get from working or investing in it.
  2. The admin is well known for creating legit sites and not scam ones.
  3. You have already been paid by the site.
  4. The site has a good project that promises to last into the future.
  5. The site admin is transparent and active in the site.
If these qualities are not the case, then it is best to keep off inviting people to that website. You will only be misleading them.