This is how I made 2$ a week working manual for just 5-10 min

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Before I proceed to discuss about the 2 works, I want to tell in short about Timebucks which is a GPT site but it is very unique from others with the type of offers it provide. Offers which require very little time from your side:

Timebucks lets you earn on automatically with Engaged Hits. And 0.1$ through Daily Goal achievement which is very easy, in addition to 0.2$ of Engaged hits. My last 20 day earning with the new account ?. It is a premium account after 1 week now and now I get paid 25% extra for each task I do here.

Minimum is 10$ to withdraw which you can easily within a month and can transfer to your bank account directly.:):)

If you are not familiar with Engaged Hits, it is a third party site like nightfall news but in engaged hits you just have to leave video for 2 -3 hrs on automatic and you need no manual work. Just you need to set up engaged hits on the mobile(Kiwi Browser) or Laptop and boom!
Now you just check each time at the end and videos get credited In your Timebucks account.