Trading Discussion I made more than 40% in a week with forex trade

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you ever wondered how to invest your money online and seat at the comfort of your home and earn profit daily or weekly. There are many businesses to do online that can bring huge returns to your investment. The only business I invest my money online is forex and crypto currency trading. I don't put my money on hyip or cloud mining websites. I trade myself to make profit.

Last week I have few dollars on my binance coin wallet. So I moved it to my instaforex account to trade for it has been long that I trade forex. Total deposit amount was $6.5 and in just a week I made up to $3.13 that is more than 40% of my capital. I now have more than $9.66 in my trading account. If I continue like this, in just a month the $6.5 will increase to up to $45, that is if I earn same way for a month.

Check the screenshot of my trade
Screenshot_20210630-072829.png

You too can earn like that all you need is to learn forex trade as a beginner and learn from experts the strategy they uses

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is really good but what strategy did you make use of to earn this amount you are showing , because the forex market is very risky i might just try with a demo account for the first time before praticing on a live account , and also i think you are more into short term trade and scalping right?, i will like to know

Ray Martinez

Emotion is one of the major reasons why people face losses. You should avoid emotion while trading. Emotion can make you lose in the forex market. Emotion is the enemy of a trader. You should always keep faith in yourself. Trade with confidence can make you earn money. I always try to avoid emotion while trading. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are very supportive.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Congratulations on your new found gold mine. One thing you need to remove from yourself is indiscipline. If you're not disciplined enough you will probably lose all this money you have made in a week and I can tell you that you may go broke. that is the reason why it is important that you have a plan and also acquire more knowledge because knowledge is important. Once again congratulations.