Three Methods to Make a Lot of Money Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is easy to make money online but difficult to make a lot of money online. If you want to build a sustainable income online, you need to choose methods that will make you a lot of money. Here are three profitable methods

Vlogging: Learn video making, video editing and video animation skills. Once you have the skills to make videos, you can start making videos and publishing on various video sites such as facebook, instagram, tiktik, youtube etc. Videos can make you a lot of money.

Marketing: When you have marketing skills, you can not only market your own products and services but also offer marketing services to make money. One of the easiest ways to get started is by building followers on multiple social media platforms.

Selling products: You can sell physical products, you can sell digital products. You can sell via dropshipping or print on demand, you can buy or manufacture to resell, and you can sell old items. There are numerous ways and numerous platforms to sell.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The good thing is that making money online is becoming very easy for everyone so it is to choose the avenue that you can make money pretty good with it and try it out.

The three ways you have mentioned are great ways by which money can be made online but I think a lot of them needs skills and without the right skills It may not be easy to make the money that you really want to make and the way you should .

Like uploading videos on YouTube you need to know the place that you are good in, you need to know how to edit the videos and you need to know how to advertise your video so that it will attract people.

monetizing on YouTube need one to have good amount of traffic because without that you may not have the requested 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours to be able to monetize the videos.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
In my own view and perspective I think it is all about increasing your chances to make safe money online. And that is because one of the reasons stopping majority of people to make the most money online is because they are so much afraid of investing their money and other assets of their such as time and energy, because majority of websites in the internet are full of fraud and scamming activities. Making lots of money online is absolutely not the problem because we know that that is hundred percent effective but trusting the method and trusting the website we are using to make this money is totally the basic thing we need to consider.

We cannot totally eradicate scammers and fraudsters from the internet but one thing we can do is by reducing and limiting our chances of becoming a victim or subject to the is scamming traps and fraudulent snares. For recommendations, I will totally advice every online hustler who makes his or her money online to have in his or her possession a scamsite detector tool or mechanism. Basically this is a tool that helps an individual to successfully and accurately predict with concrete proofs, whether a particular website is legit as it claims or possibly a scam and fraud.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Nice lists, another important pointer is, newbies should be willing to try out many of these things and understand which one they enjoy doing the most this will make them to have a diverse experience and will always give them the luxury of choice, you can pick them apart and give each one of them two weeks to test out and I think two weeks is good enough to be able to tell if you like a particular thing or not, this can help tremendously.

But doing something just because you see someone making a lot of money doing it is not a very good advise because you do not understand their drive and how much skin they have in the game, is always the best to make your own choices and do what you like instead of what someone choose for you.

Meanwhile as you are testing you can look for a side hustle to be making money in the meantime.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
We may not really have the best method as you said because there are a lot of opportunities and ways people can use to make money on the internet. Although all the ones you have listed is among those ways that people can use to make money but there are others which can generate money much more which include forex trading , cryptocurrency trading , freelancing and some other ways..

The best way of me making money on the internet may not be suitable for you and also the other way around , it all depends on people's interests that determine the best way. .

When we are choosing the best way to make money from we have to put so many things into consideration such as our location , availability of time and other factors such as withdrawal method to be able to pick the best and the most effective way of making money on the internet without stress.

travissimons

Can you give me some good webites which offer marketplace to sell digital products?
The only I know is hackforums.net but there is other websites like that you can recommend?
Thanks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You forgot to add affiliate marketing ? It is one of the ways so many people are using to make money online for themself. Personally I am also interested to make money as an affiliate marketer but it's not going to be easy thing because it is not in my areas of interest as it will be very difficult for me to carry out marketing.

Cryptocurrency or forex is also a profitable way to make money on the internet but this is strictly for people that have interest to trade the volatile market because it's not easy. You will need a lot of emotional control strategy to be able to trade the market profitably because I've never been able to see people that wins in the market when they trade with emotion. .

There are different ways money could be made on the internet , it is left us to choose what suits us.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making some good amount of money for yourself on the internet requires a lot of knowledge and persistence if you really want to become very successful. I quite agree with you that vlogging is one of the best ways people use presently to make some good amount of money for themselves.

When you go to Facebook you will see a lot of videos and the reason is because it is very lucrative because people always watch videos and your ability to monetize them is high. Facebook also offers people the opportunity to monetize their videos and make some good amount of money from it.

You can also monetize your videos using YouTube and Facebook simultaneously to make more money every single month for yourself.

Affiliate marketing is also another good online business anyone can venture into on the internet and make some good amount of money for themselves.

Cryptocurrency trading is also viable.

E

eldavis

There are so many other ways you could actually use in making money online, these days one can make money through freelancing, article writing and lots more. When it comes to making money online, what one needs to understand is that its not something you can achieve once. To make money online, it takes time effort and consistency first. People tend to assume to make money online is extremely easy, this is why a lot of people easily give up when they come across one or two difficulties.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't have anything to say against the methods mentioned by the OP. I have used all of these methods and I have made money by using these methods. I have a youtube channel and I make money from youtube, I do influencer marketing on facebook, and I also sell products through my website as well as ecommerce marketplace. Well, I don't claim to make a lot of money by using these methods, but I manage to pull enough money. Out of these three methods mentioned by the OP, the easiest method is youtube if you know how to make videos. Even if you do not know how to make videos, you can easily learn by doing. Marketing is also good but marketing requires you to work hard on building followers and subscribers. It is not easy to build followers and subscribers if you are no body. However, if you have followers, you can easily sell products