Three Websites to Make a Lot of Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is a lot of money to be made online but the only requirement is you need to use the right platform and the right technique. Here are three websites that you can use to make a lot of money. Interestingly, none of these websites requires a lot of investment and a lot of expertise.

OpenSea: This is an NFT marketplace. You can sell your NFTs through this platform. If you use Ethereum-based NFT, you will have to pay a gas fee, but if you use Polygon blockchain, minting NFT is free. Creating NFT is as simple as uploading a photograph on the platform

Etsy: You can sell physical items or digital items. You can even use the platform for dropshipping and print-on-demand. You pay a nominal listing fee but you have an opportunity to make a lot of money.

Fine Art America: The best place to sell photographs and digital arts. Listing is free if you have less than 30 products. You pay just 5 percent sales commission.

Sounds nice, am a lot more interested in NFT, I really want to know how it works, I heard you need capital before you can actually do yours or how does it actually work?

These three websites are very interesting indeed for those who want to sell their items through them. I have only heard about Etsy platform but I have not tried selling anything there yet. The other two are new to me. I will definitely search for them. Thank you for letting us know about these selling platforms.

Yaa I think you are right but I tried selling nft it is best but you have to work hard I mean you need to advertise and engaging people to look your art to buy I struggle in advertising but it is good way to make money I mean alot of money

There are various ways in which you can start making huge amount of money online depending on your level of knowledge and information about online earning sites , making money through blogging is very common and also you can make m0oiney using youtube channel , all you need is create a YouTube channel and get as many viewers and subscribers and then you can start making money through your YouTube channel ,
I have heard about open sea from a friend , though he told me its an NTF market place where you can sell your NTF through the platform , though I cannot confirm the authenticity because I have not tried it .
Fine art Americas is the websites where you can sell your digital arts and you can get some percentage of commission along the process . And the question I have is concerned with Etsy , have you been paid on the site .

Probably, those websites are very common and popular because there are several people who are making good amount of money from them. Opensea is probably one of the best platforms in which people sell their NFTs.

NFTs is something that has attracted the attention of people around the world and a lot of people have made millions of Dollars from it. At the same time there are also people that have made a lot of losses because they invested in m
NFTs.

Before you start buying and flipping NFTs, it is very important for you to have proper knowledge and understanding of how they work so that you will not make mistake on the long-run.

It is also important and necessary that you follow experts who are very much knowledgeable about NFTs that could give you a lot of money.

Selling on Etsy is a very good way to make some good amount of money especially physical products. A lot of people are making cool amount of money from the platform but before then you must create awareness for people to be able to see what you're selling.

There are also several websites in which people make money on the internet on daily basis and most of them requires your skill.

There are more than a million of websites in the internet that totally enables individuals like you and I to absolutely and adequately make-money-online via various categories and strategies . To be sincere and honest making of money online is considered to be very interesting especially if you have a legit paying platform that is also considered to be very flexible and transparent in all its dealings and doings with it users and members . So far the years I have made money online via various websites and to be sincere the experience and it has been very interesting and rewarding .

Since the 2020 lockdown I have made a real cash and real money they are paid to post website and paid to watch websites some of which include listverse.com , bisdustry.com , watchcruize.com etc . All these are the three major websites that I totally use to make money online and since the year 2020 the experience with this website has been totally positively rewarding and I can surely recommend these three website to any individual who possibly want to make money online via the strategies .

Thank you for sharing most of those platform with us , personally I didn't understand about the existence of all of those platform until now , and the most important thing is that the amount of money we are going to earn from these platform is also very important . .

Personally I am looking for any single opportunities online that will help me make a reasonable amount of money . I do not really need much but if it is something I can make up to 1 to 5 dollars on daily basis , that will be ok .

I will have to research more about them to really understand how it work if it will be suitable for me and most importantly their payment method must also be put into consideration because some certain payment method is not available here and receiving payments with them will be very difficult and challenging .