Time To Share The Most Clever life Hacks I've Learnt

D

Deleted member 13140

Most of you have come across life Hacks somewhere, personally am a huge fan of life Hacks and i will like to share with you guys ones I've learnt.

1. Do you shop online? If you do always read the 1 star review
  2. Want to take a clear picture? Try holding your just when you're about to take the shot
  3. Ever wondered if your egg is fresh? Dumb then inside water, if it floats its bad, but if it sinks then its fresh
  4. When eating at someones house, make sure you take smaller portions than you usually eat. Why? So if the meal is bad atleast you won't get stuck eating it, if it's good then you can request for more.
  5. Ever asked Someone For their Number? If you're ever curious whether you were given a wrong number just read it back to the person incorrectly if he or she corrects then it's Real (Then again if you're with your phone you could just call)
  6. Ever used a soap down to its final level? I suppose yes and you'll definitely buy a new one, just melt/fuse the old one into the new one by keeping it on top of the new one when done using it.
  7. Want to charge your phone really quick? Put it in airplane mode
  8. Have you always wanted to take a short nap but you end up sleeping away? Hold something on your arm once it falls its time to wake up
  9. Have you been in a situation where you are to write down someone's name you suppose to know but you don't? Why not just ask them how to spell their name instead of what their name is
  10. Are you finding it difficult to understand Something? Try explaining it to someone else