Toluna Influencers : Take Surveys & Share Your Opinions

App/website ratings
5.00 star(s)

King bell

VIP Contributor
Toluna Influencers is an app that allows people to take surveys and share their opinions. It has quickly become a popular way for people to make extra money in their spare time. The payment method is through PayPal, making it easy and secure for users to receive payments.

The pros of using Toluna Influencers are many: the surveys are easy enough to complete, there's no minimum payout, users can get paid via PayPal without any fees attached, they have access to a variety of different types of surveys (including those related to market research), they can also participate in sweepstakes where rewards such as gift cards or cash prizes are given away; lastly, regular feedback reports on survey progress help keep track of earnings over time.

The cons include the fact that some surveys may not be available depending on your profile information and location – however this isn't necessarily a bad thing since it guarantees you're only taking part in relevant surveys you care about! Additionally, despite the wide range of topics covered by Toluna’s survey selection process - from consumer products like food or fashion items all the way up financial services - some may find them too basic or uninteresting at times due diligence should be taken when signing up for new ones just in case one doesn’t meet expectations. The maximum payout with this app is $20 per month which could limit potential earning opportunities compared with other apps out there - but then again if your goal is simply pocket change each month then this might be perfect!

All things considered Toluna influencers provides an opportunity for individuals who want to make some extra money while sharing their opinion through online paid-surveys & sweepstakes giveaways with ease & security thanks its payment system being linked directly into PayPal accounts so rest assured knowing funds will never go missing!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Toluna Is a legit survey app I have read a lot about it on bmf but it is eligible for some people. Surveys are not always available to me depending on my profile information and location

The thing is that they try to pay averagely but if you wouldn't mind the pay then you can go try it out
but don't be deceived because you may find them too basic or uninteresting at times. but if you want to make money off it just go ahead to complete the survey no matter how long or lowly paid to make money with it.

Activator230822

Verified member
Toluna survey sites seems very legit. They have been on the market for quite a long period of time. They payment rates is reasonably.
However toluna surveys are not for everyone. The people that comes from the 3rd tier countries are the priority and all the others are not guaranteed on these surveys though they can rarely find some surveys to complete.
I am quite not luck on these kind of venture as my location is not considered legibly on the surveys.