Toluna. Surveys that are worth it.

Moni2402

It is important to know that Toluna is a legitimate organization that compensates its members for taking surveys.
It is highly recommended because it is one of the highest rated companies with a trusted community of over 1 million users.
Taking surveys is a legitimate way to earn a full-time income on the internet. There are no hidden fees, and you will learn how to develop a successful online business on Toluna. You can also select surveys from the categories that interest you.
Finally, it is suggested that Toluna be given a chance. You can treat it as a pleasurable event that you will thoroughly enjoy. If you're trying to get money by taking online surveys, Toluna should be at the top of your list.

1626117707958.png

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is undoubtedly one of the paying survey platforms on the internet. one thing that makes me not to venture into online surveys is because so many of them are not supported in this part of the world and the those that are supported will not pay you reasonable amount of money for completing a survey.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is undoubtedly one of the paying survey platforms on the internet. one thing that makes me not to venture into online surveys is because so many of them are not supported in this part of the world and the those that are supported will not pay you reasonable amount of money for completing a survey.
Well stated, I'm still looking for the surveys that will support my country very well without the usual screening one out every now and then. I hate to waste my time on a task and not get paid. My time isn't for jokes so it either I'm in for the task or not

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've never seen a survey site which I've not tested before and received nothing from them all. I've wasted my time around on surveys, it never worked for me, the best i can do is moving on and forgetting my downtime with them cos the tolling around can't make me stop earning online even if the chance is remaining survey I'll jump off, and found the positive option to earn money online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Doing surveys is really one of the best ways to make money on the internet. Infact, people in some regions make over $5 a day for just doing surveys. However, the downside, is that, this privilege ain't for everyone. If your region is not among the regions to make money from surveys, then you can't.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Survey would have become my number one online earning niche if at all it is acceptable in my country. But the reverse is the case. I have tried some surveys to the extent that I have fed up now doing them. If the poster can convince me that the advertised survey is worldwide and show me payment proof. I may consider it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Doing surveys is really one of the best ways to make money on the internet. Infact, people in some regions make over $5 a day for just doing surveys. However, the downside, is that, this privilege ain't for everyone. If your region is not among the regions to make money from surveys, then you can't.
I don't think their is any survey still vacant which I never tried before. I've tried almost all the surveys, none worked for me, its not easy at all when it comes to earn from surveys especially those of us coming from the lower tier countries. I just hope in the future we can get to earn money like those of us coming from top tier countries.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have tested many of it and at the latter end they will tell me that I can not proceed again due to the part of the country I came for. And aside that some of them will not give you any simple survey to partake is either they you that you must get 100% in question they will give you which is not all that viable.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think their is any survey still vacant which I never tried before. I've tried almost all the surveys, none worked for me, its not easy at all when it comes to earn from surveys especially those of us coming from the lower tier countries. I just hope in the future we can get to earn money like those of us coming from top tier countries.
Yeah that's the major issue we are facing...we from the third grade countries don't get some privileges. I have said it here before that I have come across some whites that literally said they live on surveys. It's only this people that are really enjoying the results of answering surveys. And we all know the reasons its like that, so.....!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have marked survey site the site I will not touch. After collecting the necessary information about you. The site will not notify you that you not qualified due to demographics but you will waste at least 10 to 15 minutes of your time answering questions and at the end, a message will pop up that the survey is not for you or you will see "someone just are all the surveys "

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah that's the major issue we are facing...we from the third grade countries don't get some privileges. I have said it here before that I have come across some whites that literally said they live on surveys. It's only this people that are really enjoying the results of answering surveys. And we all know the reasons its like that, so.....!
I met a white man here, he told me through the content he posted that it is possible for him earning $150 alone from surveytime.io which I never earned a dime from ever since I started with the survey, which made me wanting to delete my account from it cos of frustration of not earning from it. I've stopped survey cos of their incessant behaviour around me, offering me task at the beginning of the tasks denying me.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I also read so many positive reviews about toluna which made me to indicate interest in earninng with them, but I felt bad getting to realize that I can not qualify to surveys due to my country location. It seems there are people who still make use of VPN to bypass this geographical restriction without getting banned by toluna. Do you know anything about that?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I met a white man here, he told me through the content he posted that it is possible for him earning $150 alone from surveytime.io which I never earned a dime from ever since I started with the survey, which made me wanting to delete my account from it cos of frustration of not earning from it. I've stopped survey cos of their incessant behaviour around me, offering me task at the beginning of the tasks denying me.
That's it.....it's frustrating but if you have a solid VPN you can earn very well on cointiply answering the Brain surveys, you can make upto $ 3 a day answering that survey there, when you reach 10$- $15 withdraw, but don't try again immediately you withdraw as they will discover you are using VPN, because they know you can't make that amount through surveys from your location. If you continue like that your account maybe ban the third time but I'm sure you will get paid. And it wouldn't take you upto 4-5 days to reach that amount. And don't withdraw with vpn, withdraw first with the Nigerian location. Download the cointiply APK app, is on Google.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's it.....it's frustrating but if you have a solid VPN you can earn very well on cointiply answering the Brain surveys, you can make upto $ 3 a day answering that survey there, when you reach 10$- $15 withdraw, but don't try again immediately you withdraw as they will discover you are using VPN, because they know you can't make that amount through surveys from your location. If you continue like that your account maybe ban the third time but I'm sure you will get paid. And it wouldn't take you upto 4-5 days to reach that amount. And don't withdraw with vpn, withdraw first with the Nigerian location. Download the cointiply APK app, is on Google.
That's nice tips you're given to me now I'm truly grateful for the tips you've provided so far, even though is some how cheating to the site but I'm not doing it to ruin the site but to earn as well from surveys that have caused me nightmares upon nightmares, scammed me by wasting my time without offering me a dime reward after minutes took off from me. I'll be trying it later to see if it will work for me like that. Apart from cointiply surveys can't I use such VPN to earn from other surveys??

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's nice tips you're given to me now I'm truly grateful for the tips you've provided so far, even though is some how cheating to the site but I'm not doing it to ruin the site but to earn as well from surveys that have caused me nightmares upon nightmares, scammed me by wasting my time without offering me a dime reward after minutes took off from me. I'll be trying it later to see if it will work for me like that. Apart from cointiply surveys can't I use such VPN to earn from other surveys??
No problem bro....I don't personally encourage stuff like this, I don't just dish it out like that. If you check most of my posts on the surveys thread, I'm always advocating against the use of VPN to do survey sites. Because I know it's not that a smooth to do....But it's all conditional.

I think you can use VPN to do other surveys but I have noticed that VPN works well with apps not websites. That's my observation. But you can try your VPN with freeskins site survey too. I don't know if they have an app. I will soon try it too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No problem bro....I don't personally encourage stuff like this, I don't just dish it out like that. If you check most of my posts on the surveys thread, I'm always advocating against the use of VPN to do survey sites. Because I know it's not that a smooth to do....But it's all conditional.

I think you can use VPN to do other surveys but I have noticed that VPN works well with apps not websites. That's my observation. But you can try your VPN with freeskins site survey too. I don't know if they have an app. I will soon try it too.
Your post always brings inspiration to me towards what's earning that's why I'm with you. You should go try freekins then come back here to tell me how it goes there with the survey site. I'll go check up for cointiply to see if my chances from the PTC will come good.
I never tried using VPN to access surveys either from their app version or web version, but I'll trying the one you shared to me soon.