Top reasons to eat fruits for breakfast

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Experts are of the view that taking fruits as breakfast is a very healthy and comes with enormous benefits to the body. They asserted that it is a great way of moving from a fasting to a eating state. For breakfast you don’t need that heavy,salty or greasy meals as breakfast. Switching from these foods to just fruits will come with healthy options for your body. The reasons you should do this are as follows:

• You would be stimulating your digestive tract
  • It will help you boost your metabolism
  • You would be waking up waking up your body
  • Eating fruits for breakfast will aid in weight loss
  • You would always feel full and satisfied, keeping you from taking junks in-between mealtime
  • You would feel light and be able to go through the day with sharpness
  • No stomach bloating as there will be waste in the digestive system
  • So have you ever tried taking only fruits as your breakfast?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of my cousin who said that fruits should be eaten before the meal. Even with grapes you should eat not more than 7 pieces. Oh my, such fanatics of health treatments that I hope she would live to be a hundred. For me, a nutritious food can be eaten whenever you desire regardless of the time and the timing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Fruits are great, but these days due to the pesticides in the fruits, frits are no longer good for your body. You will be harming your body more than the nutrition you are getting from fruits. IN order to keep fruits fresh a lot of pesticides are used, they even use wax to make the fruits like apple attractive, they add color to make them appear good.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
People who do not include fruit and vegetable in their breakfast are actually during their self more harm than good because it contains all the mineral that your body will need. It can also help in easier digestionjust like the poster as stated above. please take this very serious as it is absolutely necessary in our body