Top shitcoins you should invest on now before it's late

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People actually refer coins that have no use case, a cryptocurrency that has no immediate purpose as shitcoins.

Sometimes investing in such cryptocurrencies can get you rich when the value of the cryptocurrency rises. Most of these shitcoins has a very low value and can easily double or triple your investment when one of zeros closes.

TOP SHITCOINS TO INVEST ON:
1. Freecoin
2.Safemoon
3. Safemoon cash
4. Kishu inu
5. Safemars
6. Safeuniverse...
Not a financial advice...
Add yours

Last edited by a moderator:
People actually refer coins that have no use case, a cryptocurrency that has no immediate purpose as shitcoins.

Sometimes investing in such cryptocurrencies can get you rich when the value of the cryptocurrency rises. Most of these shitcoins has a very low value and can easily double or triple your investment when one of zeros closes.

TOP SHITCOINS TO INVEST ON:
1. Freecoin
2.Safemoon
3. Safemoon cash
4. Kishu inu
5. Safemars
6. Safeuniverse...
Not a financial advice...
Add yours
I have known most of these coins you have mentioned , however I believe that one still need to trade these coins with caution as there are possibility of RUG-PULLING by the creators of these coins. In the past few weeks there has been news that some of these new brand of altcoins have been rugpulled. So , I think we should trade it with the aim of cutting out our capital and knowing when to sell the rest and wait for a dip to buy again

Those coin you listed are very attractive indeed and they are all have great potientals anyone, all potiental investors will certain place thosecoin on their radar to make sure they grab the opportunities embedded in the coin. I personally have stored up those coin in my wallet and waiting patiently for the right time to make business and reap good profits.

My understanding of shitcoin based on your definition is a commodity that is created only for the purpose of trading. It is like the text cards of yore that we played with and can also be sold at face value like 5 pieces for 5 cents. Why would people buy such a commodity with no use at all? That is plain silly investment.

I believe Ontology token should be there in the list. The value of coin depreciated a lot during the seven week time period and now it is again gaining value. The fact remains that it did not gain much value in the period of one year. So the investors did not actually earn much if they haven't invested a large sum of money into Ontology token.