Trading Discussion Trading Crypto Currency on Binance

Good day guys, today I will be sharing with you guys my little knowledge about trading on binance, without any further Ado, let’s jump right in.

What is Trading?

Trading is a fundamental economic concept that involves buying and selling assets. These can be goods and services, where the buyer pays the compensation to the seller. In other cases, the transaction can involve the exchange of goods and services between the trading parties.

In the context of the financial markets, the assets being traded are called financial instruments.

How to trade cryptocurrency on Binance

So, you’ve decided you want to get into the world of trading cryptocurrency. What do you need to do?

First, you need to convert your fiat currency into cryptocurrency. The easiest way to do that is by going to the Buy Crypto page on Binance, where you’ll have a plethora of options. You can buy crypto with debit and credit cards, using your bank account on the P2P exchange, and through third-party solutions like Simplex, Paxful, or Koinax. Once you’re done, you’ll be part of the new financial system!

Now that you’ve got your cryptocurrency, the potential options are abundant. Right away, you can go to the Binance spot exchange and trade coins.

So there you have it, a brief guide on how to trade crypto currency on binance. To know more I strongly recommend you visit Academy Binance. Do leave a comment in the section below.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Training of cryptocurrency on binance is good because it is the best cryptocurrency exchanges I know, when you're talking about trading it requires a lot of things before we can succeed,there are a lot of expert are there that can actually mentor us on how to trade but if you want to become an independent trader I need to sacrifice your money to learn it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never used luno before because I do not have interest to use it as I only concentrate in binance for trading because I understand binance is one of the best exchanges in the world and as a result of these i just consider it as one of the most trusted and the best you can use for trading of cryptocurrency.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The aspect of trading is still the only aspect I am getting difficult when it comes to cryptocurrency. Though I didn't really want to learn it because my mentors do tell me that it will surely affect my offline business and for now, I still have passion for what I do offline. That's why I just hold my coins and decide to sell when the price goes up.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Binance is undoubtably the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the whole world. It is my favourite exchange platform where I trade cryptocurrency is because of a lot of things such as security of my account with them and so many other things. One thing I like about binance is that any time I coin is about to be listed the price goes very high which gives a lot of people massive profit.

Mary Frederick

As the future market will be online-based, Forex is future. Having no sufficient knowledge over fundamental analysis is one of the reasons traders fail to predict the market. FXOpulence provides traders all technical tools and a reliable trading environment.