Is trading in crypto currency really good as they claim?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I have heard alot of noise about crypto currencies becoming the future of everyone's dream, they strongly believe crypto currencies will wipe out out fiat and bank notes, infact they even believe that soon banks will disappear and we will only have crypto currencies as our legal tender and the only means or medium of exchange and as a standard of measurement, indirectly crypto will take over the major quality of money, which is general acceptability.

They believe aswel that trading in crypto is a fast way of making or earning big money. That it is turning people to billionaires over night.

Now on a closer study I realized of a truth crypto currencies has a lot of potentials indeed. But I think it was over hyped in the area of making people rich over night as this is not always the case as there are millions of people who lost their hard earn money and some even had their borrowed funds gulped up by the crypro market. So many people had gotten their hands burnt as they just jumped right to the market, with the intentions of becoming a million without proper mentorship.

At the end they get really disappointed when they realise it is not a bed of roses.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
What I have come to understand is that there is no fast way of making money on the internet except for people that are interested to engage in illegal activities online and even with this it will still be very difficult for you to start earning money immediately you join..

I know of so many people that are making a whole lot of money by trading the crypto market because they have dedicated years to learn and understand more about the crypto market , including technical and fundamental analysis needed for them to trade the markets successfully..

Everything requires dedication and that is what everyone have to understand and before we even think of succeeding in our business , the most important thing we have to do is just to be dedicated and learn about what we are interested to make money. With this the possibility of making money even as a trader will be very high.