Shares/Stock Trading in Stocks, Forex, and Crypto

Mika

VIP Contributor
Are you a trader? Do you trade stocks, forex, or crypto? Which market do you think is more profitable for a trader? Which market is less risky and volatile for trader?

I believe trading stocks, forex, or crypto can be very lucrative, however, your trading activities can be successful only when you have trading skills. Trading is not as simple as buying low and selling high, you also need to analyze the market, read the signals and also predict the market movements You need to develop a deep understanding of trading dynamics for making consistent profits. Comparatively, trading is more risky than investment.

Ganibade

Verified member
When done correctly, trading in cryptocurrencies, FX, or equities may be very profitable. It calls for reading signals, forecasting moves, and assessing the market. It is riskier than investing, though. Every market has a unique degree of volatility, risk, and profitability. Compared to forex and cryptocurrencies, stocks are typically less dangerous and volatile, which makes them possibly more appropriate for novices. However, a number of variables, such as specific trading tactics and market circumstances, affect how profitable a market is.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Frankly speaking I am not a trader, I do not have skills and knowledge to analyze the market and understand the signals. I have traded a couple of times, but I normally avoid trading. I look forward to short term investment, something like investing for a couple of years, selling the assets and moving money elsewhere. This strategy has worked for me. Sometimes I also invest for a long term, especially in blue chip stocks that can give me good dividends on a regular basis.