Trading Discussion Trading strategy

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Short term trading strategy like scalping is a popular trading strategy in the market. By increasing the number of trades over the short-term strategy, traders can make a big profit even if the lot volume is small. However, both are high risk. But there are many brokers who do not allow this trading strategy. So, try to trade with a broker like Eurotrader which allow all kind of strategy.

Ray Martinez

If you want to start trading you should make practice always. You can’t earn profits from the forex market if you have practice. If you want to gain maximum knowledge about forex then you should do the practice. There is no alternative way of proper practice. You should gain all the basic knowledge about the forex. My broker Forex4you is very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Scalping mode could be very risky i think what you need is having the technical knowledge on how to trade, because that should be your major first step in earning money from scalping and also you must know how to set your position properly and know the best entry and exit mode also risk management to note your loss and the profit you would be making from executing your trade

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is always very important for people to have enough knowledge and understanding of whatever business they are venturing into because when you have only one strategy and it is a risky one like scalping, then you may not always make profit. I also do scalping in cryptocurrency trading but I am always very careful with it but most of the time I buy a coin and keep it for a very long time for it to appreciate it then I sale.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It is always very important for people to have enough knowledge and understanding of whatever business they are venturing into because when you have only one strategy and it is a risky one like scalping, then you may not always make profit. I also do scalping in cryptocurrency trading but I am always very careful with it but most of the time I buy a coin and keep it for a very long time for it to appreciate it then I sale.
Without strategy I dont think its possible to earn more from scalping , because someone needs to enter at a favourable point and not a point that wont be able to fetch him more profit but loss , and that's one of the basics to note , because good entry point have more potentials of fetching more profit , I have friends that have used the mode before but now they have changed to holders because of too many loss