Trading without demo practicing

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Trading without demo practicing is like jumping into the ocean without knowing how to swim. It is a kind of suicide. But many new traders often do that. After losing money they show interest in demo practice. The demo account is to help you to know about the trading, platform. You can test your skill and strategy in a demo account without losing any money. Almost all broker like Eurotrader offers a free demo account.

MaxForsyth

In fact, if you like to take risks and can afford to spend a few thousand dollars just for the sake of learning, then you can do it using this method, but personally I would advise you to try to start working on a demo account after fbs registration. It is very easy simple and convenient. The most expensive thing that a demo account gives is experience and this experience is priceless and will definitely help you in the future with fast passive income. If it were not for the tutorial articles on this service and not working with a demo account, then I would not have what I have now.

Asahi

Verified member
The better a trade can forecast the market, the better he can earn from Forex. Good analytical ability is needed for better market prediction. A better strategy will make your analysis fruitful. Eurotrader allows traders with more than hundreds of technical tools.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
We mostly see that whenever traders win a trader quickly go for opening another trade which is never fruitful for them. So, what I personally think is that traders should take rest after winning a trader and refresh their mindset for further market analysis. Eurotrader allows traders to trade in currency pairs, metals and cryptocurrencies.

BinarySumo

It’s better to build and test a trading strategy on a demo account before trading live. Otherwise, you will only blow up your account.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend. But traders focus less on fundamental analysis which is a bar to the way of making profit. Fundamental analysis always ensures a quality market forecast. Eurotrader is perfect broker for scalpers and technical analyzers because the broker allows traders with all necessary technical tools.

Emptings

Trading without practicing on a demo account is like you are jumping into a deep swimming pool without actually knowing how to swim. It is never a good strategy to trade in the market without learning and practicing on a demo account.

Ludicrism

Actually, demo trading is only for learning purposes. Learning and practice are essential components of true learning. After all, skipping this step is a bad idea. For a more successful and fruitful trading career, it is recommended that you practise on a demo account.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Beginners suggested to practice in demo account at least six month because many trader fail less than six month in real trading account. However demo account not only designed for beginners, intermediate and experienced trader still need demo account to test their trading strategy to develop more confidence.

There are so many broker offer demo account, like FXOpen demo ECN we can explore trading instrument that available on the platform and learn to choosing profitable one.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Demo Trading is very essential as a beginner, even though I understand that there is a stark difference between trading a demo account and real.

But with demo trading you get to experience what trading feels like first hand and I think whatever you have to do, it's good to have a feel of what it entails so that you don't get burned.

In Forex when you lose what is at stake is money and you have to guard you money well.

When starting a demo Trading account it is good to start with the amount you are willing to start with in a real account.

You can get a demo account of whatever amount you want by requesting for it on your broker website.

With this you will be able to trade with risk management keeping in mind that its the same amount you'll be trading with.

If not, you'll be trading without any emotions.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Anyone that is new to forex trading and has not done any practice before and is now trying to start forex trading with real account is ready to lose all his money. Though I always advise people to trade with a really account with small amount like $10 but I am not talking about the newbies.

When a beginner is trying to trade forex trading for the first time and because he is new to it apart from learning the theory part, he is supposed to first start with a demo account because it is there that he will be able to try all he has learnt and also develop his own startegy.

But I don't advise people to use demo account for long. After they have been able to master what they learnt the next thing they should do is to find there real account with a small balance like $10 and this is to practice using there emotion

Chockcroal

Trading is all about learning and practicing, and if any trader misses the practice part, then he’ll be inviting all sorts of troubles for himself. The right approach to go about trading is acquiring knowledge and then, practice in a demo account. I did the same, first learning about trading and then opened a demo account with coinexx and tested my strategies using different pairs and indicators. Although, I didn’t start with too much, just 50 bucks to begin with. It helps that there are brokers that offer micro accounts which are equally good for practicing.

YellowWitty

Having a good trading strategy is important if you want to be successful in trading. But building it in a real account can be risky as you could lose money. That is why we have a demo account for practice. Trade on them until you don’t have a workable strategy.

Zootoxin

Totally agree with you. Demo accounts also allow us to explore the trading platform and be sure about its functionality before risking real money for trading. I think demo account practice is a must for every new trader and even for experienced traders when they are switching to a new broker or trading platform for the first time.

Suba

Staff member
Many of our seniors trade without practicing a demo account but they have a supportive background, such as education from economics, and work experience in the forex market, because they think a demo account can only allow us to trade but not form a strong trading mentality. Although actually a demo account can also be effective as a forex trading practice and simulator for anyone who is new to the forex world. But we also have to be aware, don't use the demo account for too long, winning after victory on the demo account will make us overconfident, which will eventually turn off on the real account.

AtomicDating

I get it, you want to jump right into the action and start trading right away. But trust me, trading without demo practicing is a bad idea. Demo trading can actually make you better.

Sure, you might be able to make some quick money without demo practicing. But in the long run, you will lose money because you won't have the skills and knowledge to make consistent profits.
  • You can test out different trading strategies to see what works best for you.
  • You can get a feel for how the market and the trading platform works
  • You can learn about risk management

Mary Frederick

Forex is not risky for you until you make it so. If you use high lot size and trade in high spread-containing trading pairs, then your risk will be larger. Your target would be lowering trading risk as much as possible to survive in Forex. You can use micro account to lower your trading risk. Make your trading well-going with Eurotrader broker.

Serment

In my opinion, a demo account is really necessary for forex traders, especially beginners. You can practise trading currency pairings using real-time market exchange rates with forex demo accounts. Because you are not risking real money when trading on a demo account, your emotional reactions may be different than when you are engaged in live trading. In fact, advanced traders can also test their new strategy in a demo account before switching their old strategies.

E

eldavis

Even experts usually ask traders to make use of a demo account for a reason. Demo accounts plays a very important role when it comes to traders. Most persons assume demo accounts are ment for beginners alone, but the truth of the matter is that even experts make use of demo accounts as well. Demo accounts can be used to create trading strategies and also improve your trading skills.