Crypto TRX climbed from $0.06 to $0.08 with +23% increase in price in the last seven days

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Tron ( TRX ) coin is one of the coins heavily plagued by the bearish run in the last three ( 3 ) months. The coin was rocking high during the time of the bullish run early in the year, which reached the price of $0.22. Only to see the bearish run cutting its glory days short, by slashing the price more than -150% in the last three months to just $0.06.

At this time, the coin have added 2 cent back to its price, making it 8 cent = $0.08 at the moment. Which has seen it increase to +14% within 24 hours period, and +23.59% in the last seven ( 7 ) days.

TRX is currently ranked 25th in the coin market based on market capitalization price value.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Based on your analysis, the coin is promising and it has the potential of rising more than the current value. I am of the opinion that the coin will soar in the future. I will study the coin to see of I can invest on it and make some bucks in the future. Bitcoin was traded in that amount when it started, now it's the future cryptocurrency.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a great news for the holders of the coin and incoming or impending investors. If the coin could improve to that point of level at the very short space of time then we should watch out for this coin, cos in the coming years, this coin may probably yield to an unexpected level.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Based on your analysis, the coin is promising and it has the potential of rising more than the current value. I am of the opinion that the coin will soar in the future. I will study the coin to see of I can invest on it and make some bucks in the future. Bitcoin was traded in that amount when it started, now it's the future cryptocurrency.
Yeah, BTC was trading in the current amount of TRX in the last 12 years. Now we've seen the massive improvement it has made since then, heading to the top, that's the kind of investment we are hoping to make around any potential lower coin in the table and believing that the future enthralls the best, which we believe will reach to a high landmark.