Two success rules as an entrepreneur

D

Deleted member 13140

So am feeling motivated today so I want to talk about what makes entrepreneurs succeed, I'll just list two serious factors so strap yourself
1. What is your advantage:
This is where most businesses get stuck; however, it shouldn't be. Everyone is unique, therefore even if a dozen other people in your area do the same thing as you, they will not do it in the same way. You must understand how you differ so that you can emphasize those differences and attract your ideal clients. Your ideal clients will be dissatisfied if you hire someone else. Your business will prosper if you can find your tribe.

2. Many entrepreneurs get tripped up on rule #2 if they don't get tripped up on rule #1. Getting trapped in the start-up phase is the surest way to add stress to your company. Set the foundations first, then move on; don't get bogged down in "perfectionism" or "analysis paralysis." In the beginning, there is a lot to do. Simply make a list, check it off, and move on. Yes, it will be unsightly (I wince when I see some of my old work), but it will function, you will grow, and your materials will improve. Just go for it.

E

eldavis

That's right each and everyone one of us are unique in our own ways, let's take fast food restaurants for example, here in my location, there are so many fast food restaurants, almost everywhere you go but the local ones and the more popular ones, but each and every one of them have their own style and taste, the selling point of one is different from the others. It does not matter how many persons are already into that business, what matter is how you do yours.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
The original aim of any wise business man or woman is to make profit, Hence they will go all out to get their desired objectives. But unfortunately not all those business ventures setup by this individuals with their hard earn money is truly doing as expected. Many go into business with the hopes of becoming very rich and earn money everyday but the truth is that not everyone will really succeed in business, this is because some entrepreneur lack some of the necessary requisite to becoming successful in business.

One of the major rules to becoming successful in business is customer relations, when I am saying customer relations I mean how we relate with our customers, one must learn to be customer friendly this will go a long way as you current customers will inform others of how consumer friendly you are and thereby increasing your sales volume, then one can aswel make provision for a platfrom where customer can give feedback as touching the product or services they have acquired from you.

Then it is wise to have a very bookkeeping and accounting system to keep proper records of all the business transactions that transpires in the business venture this will help to aviod leakage.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Entrepreneurship is not an easy journey and anyone that wants to become an entrepreneur must be ready to make a lot of sacrifice and discipline him or herself. Like you have stated, it is very much important you have something you are an expert on. That will definitely be your advantage over a whole lot of competitors.
it is always very important for you to make a lot of research concerning the particular business you are into because this will give you an edge over others who doesn't have that particular knowledge. As an entrepreneur it is always very important that you travel a lot and see for opportunities around the globe.
If you are just starting your enterpreneurship journey, it is very much important that you're studying people that have succeeded in enterpreneurship and know how they really did it together. You must be ready to see every obstacle as an opportunity for you to grow your enterpreneurship career.
Studying people that have succeeded in entrepreneurship will open your eyes to see the reasons while they initially failed in their journey and you can make amendments as early as possible in order not to encounter such. If you encounter an obstacle then you must be ready to keep going till you succeed.