Tycoons in Bear Market Bitcoin Buy and Sell

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The reaction has varied after the SEC chairman declared Bitcoin a commodity. Bitcoin is being treated differently in a falling market, some are selling their bitcoins to avoid any problem, some are buying more because of any new possibility in the future bull run.

Cypherpunk Holdings, which invests in cryptocurrency, is one such example that is almost turning away from BTC in frustration among bears, with the company announcing that the company has sold all its bitcoin and ethereum to avoid the "risk of collapse".

MicroStrategy is one example that is taking advantage of the bear attack, with the company's CEO Michael Sylor announcing that the company has bought 480 bitcoins for $10 million at an average price of about $20k.

"Panic Sale", or "Buy The Dip" every company runs on the personal thinking of its owner, whoever will have whatever the idea in any situation, he/ she will get the company to follow the same.​

Suba

Staff member
Sometimes it's too difficult for me to understand the game of the crypto whales, some are selling and some are buying. What is clear they are not related to each other, because they have different strategies and goals, I also read news on Yahoo that Cypherpunk Holdings has sold all Btc and Ether. Really? because I haven't found any proof on the blockchain. What this news scares only small investors and beginners, I do not understand. If Btc and Ether were destroyed or died then no one would believe in crypto. Crypto lovers will hold back Btc so it doesn't fall to the bottom. I think even though this bear market period will last a long time, around 1-3 years or until the Bitcoin halving which will occur in March 2024, and my estimate is that Btc will create a new ATH in 2025.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The end of Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot be the made, governments around the world have previously tried to ban bitcoin in an effort to eliminate cryptocurrencies, but they were unsuccessful. After this, efforts have been started to control bitcoin in the name of regularization.
How people will accept or reject this, only time will tell.