Earn Money Types of passive income for you to generate money with:

Pradeep676

1. Bonds and GICs

A common method for passive income is investing in financial instruments such as bonds or GICs. The financial instrument protects your initial investment and offers interest payments in exchange for you lending them money. They are a safe investment, but the drawback is they offer lower interest payments.

2. Investing in the stock market​

There’s more risk in investing in the stock market as there are no guarantees, but the idea is to purchase shares in exchange for those shares to appreciate in value. The good shares will offer dividend payments as well.

3. Rental property​

Investing in rental property can be passive if you hire someone to do the maintenance and repairs in the building. Ideally the building you invest in will appreciate over time and you will be earning rental income each month.

4. Royalties​

A royalty is a legally binding payment made for the use of assets such as copyrighted works (books, music), franchises, and natural resources.

5. Affiliate marketing​

This is when you earn a commission for selling another’s product or service. Many bloggers and podcasters use affiliate marketing to add to their income streams. There is no work involved on your end when you sell other peoples products.

6. Selling your own digital products​

Creating an educational product to sell to others, creating membership sites and creating templates or tools to sell to others are a great way to make passive income. The work goes in at the start to create the product, but once that product is created, there is very little to do. Just watch your product sell.

7. Fractional investing​

Tech companies are disrupting the traditional methods of investing and allow people to invest in fractions which is more affordable. Real estate and stocks are crowdsourced and this makes investing more affordable.

The bottom line is getting your money to work for you is a smart way to earn money. It frees up your time pursuing active income and it’s an excellent way to protect the value of your money. Ideally you are investing your money in appreciable assets that offer passive income as well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, you told me exactly what happened on the WhatsApp group, it's a pity that you lost whopping amount of money the other day its not easy at all when it comes to dealing with trading loss. Even me too experience some brief loss that's why I cancelled trading for some time now to focus on holding of the coins.
Yes that's what I will be doing for now until I have been able to learn how to trade and generate signal on my own because even if people are giving me a signal to trade I am not always confident with the signal because I don't know how they generated if it is from the right source or not .I want to learn it and know how to do it on my own.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I understand that many are using other options to analyse the market. But coinmarketcap will give you fantastic clue how you can trade cryptocurrency, if you aren't keeping tabs and being watchful of the prices of the coins and their overall stats how can you have clue of it's next price destination?

You need many options to excel as a trader even with coinmarketcap. Don't underestimate the power behind such site, it has helped me alot to predict the future of BNB before perfectly, within two months. Through the stat of the coin placed at the site I was able to have clue of BNB next price move in the next 2-3 months, and it worked for me, I made almost 300% profit from it.
Ok you have told me about the coin market gap for a long time but I refuse to listen, I think is high time that I check it out to find out if I will be able to use it in predicting the volatile market as you said. because I don't see anything wrong with me just giving it a try to prove that what you are saying is true .but you have to teach me how to use it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many passive income methods in which you can use to make a whole lot of time online. Affiliate marketing is one of the best passive income methods because you just need to work hard once and start seeing the sales provided you do your homework well. Amazon kdp is also another method.

D

DGENTERPRISES520

1. Bonds and GICs

A common method for passive income is investing in financial instruments such as bonds or GICs. The financial instrument protects your initial investment and offers interest payments in exchange for you lending them money. They are a safe investment, but the drawback is they offer lower interest payments.

2. Investing in the stock market​

There’s more risk in investing in the stock market as there are no guarantees, but the idea is to purchase shares in exchange for those shares to appreciate in value. The good shares will offer dividend payments as well.

3. Rental property​

Investing in rental property can be passive if you hire someone to do the maintenance and repairs in the building. Ideally the building you invest in will appreciate over time and you will be earning rental income each month.

4. Royalties​

A royalty is a legally binding payment made for the use of assets such as copyrighted works (books, music), franchises, and natural resources.

5. Affiliate marketing​

This is when you earn a commission for selling another’s product or service. Many bloggers and podcasters use affiliate marketing to add to their income streams. There is no work involved on your end when you sell other peoples products.

6. Selling your own digital products​

Creating an educational product to sell to others, creating membership sites and creating templates or tools to sell to others are a great way to make passive income. The work goes in at the start to create the product, but once that product is created, there is very little to do. Just watch your product sell.

7. Fractional investing​

Tech companies are disrupting the traditional methods of investing and allow people to invest in fractions which is more affordable. Real estate and stocks are crowdsourced and this makes investing more affordable.

The bottom line is getting your money to work for you is a smart way to earn money. It frees up your time pursuing active income and it’s an excellent way to protect the value of your money. Ideally you are investing your money in appreciable assets that offer passive income as well.
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT INFO!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz, I can confidently tells you that 90% of people that are extremely expert in trading cryptocurrency do not use the coin market cap because the website will not give them all the necessary tools that they need in predicting the volatile market. 95% of them are using the tradingview ,just try and ask any of them.
I understand that many are using other options to analyse the market. But coinmarketcap will give you fantastic clue how you can trade cryptocurrency, if you aren't keeping tabs and being watchful of the prices of the coins and their overall stats how can you have clue of it's next price destination?

You need many options to excel as a trader even with coinmarketcap. Don't underestimate the power behind such site, it has helped me alot to predict the future of BNB before perfectly, within two months. Through the stat of the coin placed at the site I was able to have clue of BNB next price move in the next 2-3 months, and it worked for me, I made almost 300% profit from it.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know about the stock market investment but it has a very high risk of losing, at least is what I know about because I once tried it and earned from it but when the loss sets in. I was so shocked and it really took away my earnings. I lost interest ever since

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All this things you said can be found in the coinmarketcap.com, just that you haven't visited there and click on any coin, you'll see the chart and 24/7 movement of the coin. Where do you think most traders get to analyse a particular coin? Do you think they invent their own app or software for doing that? When you're closer with those websites with analytical reviews of the market chart of any coin, you'll get to learn more.
Lolz, I can confidently tells you that 90% of people that are extremely expert in trading cryptocurrency do not use the coin market cap because the website will not give them all the necessary tools that they need in predicting the volatile market. 95% of them are using the tradingview ,just try and ask any of them.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good methods of earning some passive income. They are so good since you just invest and earn the money for a long time. Here in my country, building rental houses is a really good method of earning passive income. Which pays you for a really long time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only way you can be able to predict the market to at least 75% accuracy is the use of technical and fundamental analysis and all these things cannot be be found in the cointelegraph or coin market cap you are talking about .fundamental analysis involves studying the movement of chats to predict the price movement ,, of a coin.
All this things you said can be found in the coinmarketcap.com, just that you haven't visited there and click on any coin, you'll see the chart and 24/7 movement of the coin. Where do you think most traders get to analyse a particular coin? Do you think they invent their own app or software for doing that? When you're closer with those websites with analytical reviews of the market chart of any coin, you'll get to learn more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you want to learn, then you need to be active in reading steady daily news around what's happening in the digital coin market. I've told you earlier that with cointelegraph, coinmarketcap and others you'll get updates about what's trending around the digital coin market. Have lots of experts in your social media list to help you too with updates concerning Cryptocurrency.
The only way you can be able to predict the market to at least 75% accuracy is the use of technical and fundamental analysis and all these things cannot be be found in the cointelegraph or coin market cap you are talking about .fundamental analysis involves studying the movement of chats to predict the price movement ,, of a coin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes that's what I will be doing for now until I have been able to learn how to trade and generate signal on my own because even if people are giving me a signal to trade I am not always confident with the signal because I don't know how they generated if it is from the right source or not .I want to learn it and know how to do it on my own.
If you want to learn, then you need to be active in reading steady daily news around what's happening in the digital coin market. I've told you earlier that with cointelegraph, coinmarketcap and others you'll get updates about what's trending around the digital coin market. Have lots of experts in your social media list to help you too with updates concerning Cryptocurrency.

dagm

I have actually constantly thought about buying supplies as well as high-performing bonds being one of one of the absolute most efficient methods of creating easy earnings without also needing to tension on your own excessive. We'll need to get a little bit of opportunity to research study around the supplies that are actually most probably to carry out more than a time period.

Putta Vince

These are some of the unique and standard ways to make genuine money online. Stock marketing is something that is more interesting and can be self done , by anyone , irrespective of the age. Even high school or college going students invest in some company's stocks and make money from it. There are losses though , but in long run , they certainly make profits.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz not everyone can become a cryptocurrency trader because I've been working tremendously on how to become a good cryptocurrency trader but it seems as if it doesn't work and now I only rely on expert for signal which I have just abandon few days ago. I actually told you what happened to me trading people signals.
Yes, you told me exactly what happened on the WhatsApp group, it's a pity that you lost whopping amount of money the other day its not easy at all when it comes to dealing with trading loss. Even me too experience some brief loss that's why I cancelled trading for some time now to focus on holding of the coins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're right, if I don't have much of the funds for real estate, it will simply be better I use my little funds to afford what I can be able to invest into. Real estate is demanding alot of finance, without finance we can't get into such investment option. Crypto, any one can become a crypto trader with just any amount of money.
Lolz not everyone can become a cryptocurrency trader because I've been working tremendously on how to become a good cryptocurrency trader but it seems as if it doesn't work and now I only rely on expert for signal which I have just abandon few days ago. I actually told you what happened to me trading people signals.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But you that is interested to invest in real estate it might not actually be possible if you do not have the required money that is necessary to start but with cryptocurrency even if you have even $10 you can still invest. You will only be able to invest in real estate when you start making good amount of money online
You're right, if I don't have much of the funds for real estate, it will simply be better I use my little funds to afford what I can be able to invest into. Real estate is demanding alot of finance, without finance we can't get into such investment option. Crypto, any one can become a crypto trader with just any amount of money.