Passive income Types of Passive Income Streams

Ages

If you are just starting out or you are an experienced investor, you may not have any idea of the different types of passive income streams that are available to you today. One type of investment that a lot of people start with is through the stock market. They may be either long term investors who buy stocks with the hopes that they will make money for years to come, or they may be day traders who invest in the stock market only to sell it and buy more later. Either way, many people have become very rich investing in the stock market, so this is one type of investment you might want to consider.

Another type of investment, you may be interested in is something called real estate investing. Some people earn a great deal of money by spending their days living in their homes, rather than renting out their properties. These people may choose to rent out their apartments or houses, or even lease out their homes to others who may be interested in buying. They can then earn a return on their investments by collecting monthly rent from their tenants. They may also earn money by investing in the real estate market and making a profit on their investments.

One type of income stream, you might also be interested in earning is through interest rates on savings accounts. If you are a financial planner, you know very well about the usefulness of interest rates, both as a means of making money for you and as a tool for helping you save money. You can earn a great deal of money from interest rates you set for your accounts. In fact, many financial planners recommend investing in interest rates first while you are still starting out in your career, as you can make huge profits in the process. Whether you are interested in earning interest on money market accounts, savings accounts, or any other type of investment, there are many opportunities for you to get started today.​

Mjay

I think I am more interested in the real estate investment because it is a very lucrative business although it takes huge capital and time to earn from this particular investment but it is a kind of business you can do even when you are not around I.e it is easy to monitor.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Passive income is something a lot of people like because the convenience of sleeping and making money is priceless. There are numerous passive income streams such as Amazon Kindle publishing which I personally know someone who is making the whole lot of money from it. If you're a book writer and then if you definitely consider it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Real estate investing can be one of the most easiest ways of making passive income but then everybody cannot invest in them because of how expensive they normally are. If you have the right amount of money then real estate is definitely where you should be putting your money on.