Using fraudulent measures and procedures to boost business profit_Advisable Or Not?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Using fake , unprofessional , fraudulent , crooked , swindling , underhanded, unscrupulous , untrustworthy , concocted, deceitful , deceptive , illusory , fallacious , sham , and specious way , procedures , and measures , in rendering or selling goods and services to your customers , clients , and consumers under the excuse and reason to boost business profit , earnings , and incomes is absolutely bad . When fraudulent activities and practices is combined with our business activities and practices the later result is always devastating and disappointing especially when caughted . It is high time that business owners whether as a service renderer or as a buying and selling shop owner should know and understand that the main aim of business is not only to make profit but also to satisfy they want and need of your consumers , clients , and customers .

Personally , I consider the satisfaction and the comfortability of the consumers , clients , and customers as they one paramount thing and factor you must accomplish in your business , before thinking of boosting profit . This is because customer loyalty is needed to boost profit and the only way to get customers , clients , and consumers to be loyal to you is by satisfying them and make them comfortable as a result of the good quality and effect-lasting goods and services you sell or render to them .

The point is that if you are using fraudulent way to improve your business organisation it might lead to a very long time effect in your business because if your business has a bad history it will be very much difficult for people to really trust your business to a point of dealing with you conveniently.

Even if someone has to deal with you after a long time but as long as the person really understand that there was a particular time that your business was involving in dubious and criminal activities there will be some sort of scepticism when dealing with you .

For your business to attract more people without any problem it is rather advisable for you to use your own unique marketing strategy to advertise and grow your business because that is what is needed now and not really the dubious way because it will definitely affect your business .

A lot of competitors out there I even looking for opportunities to excel and if your business is being blacklisted as an untrusted business organisation , it will really give them opportunity to excel and more people might be attracted to your competitors than you . That's the fact.

Business is something that is very sensitive and you cannot be able to cheat your way to the top or just your way to the top so the best way for you to do this is to actually commit and be very hard-working in your dealings .

You can be able to grow your own business organically without having to do a lot of all those things that people do affect businesses . For example instead of engaging in looking for cheap traffic online you can be able to create quality products and create very good articles on your website and people are definitely going to refer others to it .

Another form of misconduct that some businesses usually engage in is coming or failure to pay taxes . Your customers are always watching your moves and whenever they have reasons to believe that you are somebody that does not pay taxes and you have been arrested by the law enforcement they will want to distance yourself from you. This is not the kind of news that you will want for your business . You should also try as much as possible to avoid any form of scam or stealing from your customers.

Even though this may not really be the best , well it can actually help in the progress of your business but it is not the best because even if it helped to boost your business there will be a time that everybody will be aware of your dubious strategy and a lot of people will always want to leave your business and will be looking for another business to deal with.

What I am trying to say is that it could actually help you to progress in your business no doubt but this will have a permanent consequences in your business because as everybody understand about your strategy , a lot of people will always want to distance themselves from you.

I just suggest that anyone who is just interested to start up a business should look for opportunities to grow the business to its full potential by using a normal business strategy to grow it.

There are a lot of business strategy that could be used to grow a business such as advertisement , good customer service and providing of quality products.

All the strategy as mentioned above could be used to entrance from customers which can help increase maximum patronisation and profit .

Using unscrupulous means to drive customers or drive sales in your business isn't encouraging at all, it might be working well for the person at the beginning, but the business owner engaged in such act such know that, repercussions befall him or her in the future. Because should be done plain, and straight forward, there shouldn't be any means to cheat in order to accelerates sales. I prefer to keep it clean, even if I'm not perfect, st times i can backslide without knowing, but not to the extent of using fraudulent ways in my business to make money. I will device better means, that's why we have brain to think, be innovative to put into work, and generate means of driving sales which will yield profit consistently.

I have never seen in any personal , commercial , or business related textbook for international books that it is advisable and allowed for a business owner to engage in fraudulent ways and activities In other to increase or boost his business profit and income . The repercussions that comes with the using fraudulent ways in boosting business profit is absolutely very bad and negative and if caught in the art your business reputation would reviews by far and by a large percent . As a business owner what is male we always want to increase profits but they are positive and legit ways of doing that rather than using fraudulent and unadviced ways to increase your business profit so .

To positively and advisable increase your business profit one of the ways is to increase your quality of the business goods and services because there is absolutely no plan for customers that love buying low quality goods and services that is why if you increase the quality of a goods and services then we say huge potential that you would make business profit and income . In conclusion do not think that if you engage in fraudulent ways of increasing business profit that it's absolutely bring positive return to your business because it doesn't .