Viral Marketing : What does it mean, And how to use it for your business

D

Deleted member 13140

Viral Marketing, also known as viral advertising, is a marketing strategy for increasing public awareness of a product or business. They employ a variety of media to reach out to the public without explicitly marketing the product, instead relying on various types of addictive techniques to hook people and make them feel obligated or amused to pass it on, coupled with a product or company advertisement, I mean this is a very Unique strategy to promote a product,

and here is an example:
You make a video on some trending video, And one of the prop in the shot is a product, you kind of show the product in the video, But the video is some kind of entertaining stuff so it will be shared by a lot of people And that's how you advertise your product with viral marketing.

In a nutshell, businesses rely on the assumption that if people enjoy a piece of media, they will share it with their friends and relatives. They may sponsor particular media, such as a fun flash game, entertaining movie, or hilarious tale, which one may send on to another with the company's brand or logo, product description, or any other content to help market the company or its product.
Because of its low cost, viral marketing has become a prominent kind of advertising and marketing. To avoid being labeled as spam, viral marketing relies on one person's willingness to pass on the product. When a person recognizes the sender's name, they will not block the message and instead open it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There is no such thing as Viral Marketing. "Viral Marketing" is not a marketing method. Becoming viral is the end result of marketing, in other words, your products, content, service, videos, blogs, website etc. become viral when it is able to reach a wide section of the society through the marketing methods, mainly digital marketing methods. There are no special techniques to become viral, the common marketing methods that you use for marketing services, products or businesses can make your products, services or businesses viral if you managed to reach the target audience and if the target audience are interested in sharing it across social media.

D

Deleted member 13140

There is no such thing as Viral Marketing. "Viral Marketing" is not a marketing method. Becoming viral is the end result of marketing, in other words, your products, content, service, videos, blogs, website etc. become viral when it is able to reach a wide section of the society through the marketing methods, mainly digital marketing methods. There are no special techniques to become viral, the common marketing methods that you use for marketing services, products or businesses can make your products, services or businesses viral if you managed to reach the target audience and if the target audience are interested in sharing it across social media.
actually there is it's a sales technique, and most people use it, and for the fact, I saw someone use it yesterday, that's why I wrote it, so yeah there is such thing as viral, and the point of it is to make the video go viral, because you didn't make it all about the product, you just made it all about the trend all the joke with your product just dropping their face at major parts, it's not a marketing method, but it's marketing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Viral is a concept that makes your product, service, website or business popular across different channels in the virtual world, however, the word viral is used mostly for the content (that can be anything, a product or website post) that is shared, liked, commented by a lot of people on social sites. Let say, if the post has 3K likes, 1K shares, and 1k comment, you can say it is a viral content. (figures I have used are just examples). You can become viral by sharing useful and content and running ads.

D

Deleted member 13140

Viral is a concept that makes your product, service, website or business popular across different channels in the virtual world, however, the word viral is used mostly for the content (that can be anything, a product or website post) that is shared, liked, commented by a lot of people on social sites. Let say, if the post has 3K likes, 1K shares, and 1k comment, you can say it is a viral content. (figures I have used are just examples). You can become viral by sharing useful and content and running ads.
Yes that is exactly what viral marketing means and explains, so now just imagine if there was a product sneaked into this viral content, what do you think will happen, it getting 1k shares and 500 of those shares are from creators with around 100k followers who also share the content, I mean the opportunity is huge, Viral content marketing those exist and it's a really organic way of getting traffic, but the disadvantage is this, The audience might not know the prop in the video content is a paid product unless you mention it, an example is one I saw on tiktok, the lady made a funny video, But the prop in the video was a paid product, I wasn't even aware till I went to the comments and saw where she wrote, the panda is a paid actor, and people lost it, "my God I want it" everyone was commenting.

D

Deleted member 28127

I have seen a lot of courses about viral marketing but I do not know how it works exactly where the proposal is to learn viral marketing. It seems like a pyramid scheme where you pay viral marketing course and refers your friends to enroll in the course and get a commission.