Voxpropme App(Earn 1-2$ daily ) : Best FREE testing site for users of UK, US, Australia, New Zealand

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Voxpropme is probably the best video survey site which I have been to, but what the problem is it's not available in India and I can't use it .

However, for earning I tried to get this in some way as in Google Playstore shows not available here. I downloaded an apk from a site and then I used it but after I reached 2$ approx , they deteced it and banned my account. But, this site is great I must say as it pays you decent amount for making video surveys of minimum 15 second. You will be redirected to their screen recording after you download this app which is available in above mentioned countries only. There just you have to tell opinion on the question which they look for.

Just be visible and quite clear and you will be approved and paid. It's not tough as UserTesting as I mentioned before in the posts.

Minimum Payout is probably 10$ now and you can get paid via Paypal. Must try for users of UK, US, Australia, New Zealand if you are looking for usertesting sites.

Feel free to comment for any query...

Last edited: