Earn Money Watch videos to earn cash in paypal

Etham lol

Guys im new here and I have a site that pay you to watch videos and ads I don't know it's a real site or now the site say need to invite 30 people to withdraw cash and lots of people did withdraw I screenshot the website if anyone know anything about it please tell me

Abigael

Valued Contributor
What is the name of that site. I don't usually trust such sites easily. They can be lying about the earnings and only using the requirement of 30 referrals as an excuse. You may get all the referrals but still be unable to withdraw. Moreover, the data bundles used in watching videos is so much yet you earn peanuts from such sites.

Etham lol

What is the name of that site. I don't usually trust such sites easily. They can be lying about the earnings and only using the requirement of 30 referrals as an excuse. You may get all the referrals but still be unable to withdraw. Moreover, the data bundles used in watching videos is so much yet you earn peanuts from such sites.
Aukvideos I can't send the link because of this site rules and your saying truth but there are people who withdraw it more them 200$ in that site

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't want to discourage you from this your site but I would want you to make a reasonable research before venturing into such sites. I have tried many of this kinds of sites and eventually it was a complete waste of time for me. I think there are several ways to know if a site is legit or not. You check up on Google and see peoples opinions about the site.

Moni

Guys im new here and I have a site that pay you to watch videos and ads I don't know it's a real site or now the site say need to invite 30 people to withdraw cash and lots of people did withdraw I screenshot the website if anyone know anything about it please tell me
Where is your screenshot? What is the name of the website? My dear beware of some scam site because they will let you do all the works and you will never receive any pay. I have be a victim before so I know what I'm saying. You must try to mention the name of the site here so that people can identify if scam or legit

Moni

Where is your screenshot? What is the name of the website? My dear beware of some scam site because they will let you do all the works and you will never receive any pay. I have be a victim before so I know what I'm saying. You must try to mention the name of the site here so that people can identify if scam or legit

Etham lol

I did upload the screenshot and the name of the site is aukvideos I send you the screenshot again

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have never seen a site that pays you for just watching videos because I tend to see it as very difficult for such sites to be able to monetize this opportunity. It will be very nice also if you can post a payment proof and then introduced us to it officially.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that you cannot make anything tangible with those platforms because I have actually ventured into some of them and at the end of the day when I requested for withdrawal, they directed me to a strange and unsecure page. They are so many and similar of deceiving people.

Embeey

I have never seen a site that pays you for just watching videos because I tend to see it as very difficult for such sites to be able to monetize this opportunity. It will be very nice also if you can post a payment proof and then introduced us to it officially.
Wintub is a legit and it pays once you get your $80 which you can get in just teo months and if you refer people you will cash out quickly

Sikapa

Verified member
My dear, all i can say is beware of a scam site. At times here so many sites that will waste all you time betraying you. I remember how a website scam me and this has make me yo be more vigilante. A website that is asking you to invite 30 people before you can withdraw your own money is something too risky my dear.

Most of the time they will just give you a figure as money and you will see this money growing and growing but you can never withdraw your money. I have experienced this before and i know what I'm saying here. How much does it pay you per video or ad you watched? If it pays height then you must recheck the review of the site. I'm not saying it can not be a scam if it pays less but mostly those scam sites pay high.